Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Alright. When you do the next scan, approach my crown, my celestial light, and try to find what information my own incarnated consciousness is having difficulty with. Keywords to search for are “symmetry”, “energy flow”, and “Integration”. It pertains to me restructuring my energy system so that it flows symmetrically, but I have difficulty channeling this info myself.

1 Like

I think I’m getting something about a system you’re using…and that the function of a component is not what it seems? I’m being taken to the fusing of the chakras some people have talked about. I’m seeing something spinning clockwise. Thinking of too many components, focus out and look at it in a simpler way. “Things are not what they seem” is a phrase I’m feeling instead of hearing. Imagine yourself in front of a desk, there’s a blueprint and a tool box spread on it. It’s cluttered. Clear it all out, take a piece of paper. Write down the goal, forget the principle. Look at it the way a child would. Simpler, outside the box, with a new approach.

It feels you’re over-complicating a part of the process which you already have the answer to, by questioning it again and again. It’s like looking at the Sun and if thinking if it’s actually the Sun, eating potato and thinking if it’s actually potato or a different variety of it.

Don’t think of the variety, it’s a potato. You can think about it after eating.

It’s cryptic, I feel like I’ve got it but I this is all that I can put into words since I don’t know how you’re going about the process. But it seems like your subconscious already has the answer you’re looking for. Let go for a while, relax and let your mind wander. Think like a child, don’t question what comes and save the practicals for later.

1 Like

I first saw it as a glowing violet humanoid, but I now see flashes of brown and white, clad in armor. Low ranking celestial figure I believe. It wants to teach you about inner harmony and how to properly endure hardship. I’m sensing both masculine and feminine type energies, so it probably knows both and can help you with your inner imbalances. Much of it is personal to you, and I believe this entity knows you on a personal level. He can bring light to shadow spaces, that’s why he doesn’t feel like a light being. Seems to view you as a friend, rather than a student. He’s just there to check up on you, and keep you stable as you make progress first and foremost.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve never seen them before :thinking: I’ll talk to them today. Thank you for the scan! :purple_heart:

1 Like

This is good; made me smile. This is the sort of thing i was looking for; I’ve suspected that there were issues I’ve built into my consciousness, but it’s nice to see someone else actually see that. Good metaphors too, it confirms you were actually getting info from me and not coming up with it yourself, with the engineering theme.

1 Like

Thank you :sweat_smile: Good luck with the integration :muscle:

“the re=centering and alleviation of disfigurement” is how I think your guide actually phrased it to you, as you were scanning.

1 Like

I don’t understand what that means…

Imagine someone broke your arm, twisted it backwards, and kept it in place for it to heal like that. Recovering from that situation takes a different approach than just “healing”, since it’s already healed, it’s just healed incorrectly. The physical solution for that exact situation would require you to re-break your arm, and then put it back into place. My situation is a parallel, but dealing with spiritual energy flow, nadi systems, and overall calibration.

1 Like

Makes sense now, I was doing something yesterday but felt like it’s incomplete. I have a new task now :+1:

1 Like

I’m looking for a trade, but the trade is I require a sigil to be opened, and your experience told to me as in what came out of the sigil (it is nothing dangerous) and in return I will give a energy body scan (energy feel, smell, sound, elemental energies I feel present in your energy, the energy appearance to me as well).

I ask for accuracy more than anything, so even if it’s not very detailed as long as it’s accurate that’s all I ask but I’m only open to 3 people, if interested let me know.

1 Like

I can give it a go.

Sure I’ll dm you.

1 Like

Okay👍

Would someone mind scanning me? Here and general is fine. Would prefer details, or a swap, but you know my skill level at this.

1 Like

Imagine a cave, a labyrinth of caves. In the intersection of many paths there’s an empty space. In the empty space there’s a Jacuzzi, but it’s not a Jacuzzi, it’s a tar pit.

You’re in the middle of said tar pit, but you’re not resisting. You’re not sinking either. You’re simply in the middle of it, sitting. Bare, but not as vulnerable as before. There’s a certain amount of acceptance and expectations that have been met. Judging by the surroundings, it doesn’t look like good expectations.

So you’ve let go, and surrendered to the situation.

And sometimes surrendering is the good thing, because once when something has started it’s motion there’s not a lot you can do to stop it by going against it. Sometimes you have to go with it.

The time is coming where you’re about to take your power back. There’s a bottleneck which has been reached, and the situation has filled to the brim. Now you take back control and take it in your own hands.

Call for your guides if need be, I heard “guides”. The wheel is about to turn, and it’s in your hands to turn it in your favor.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Earth invoking pentagram and at the end of the post invoking invocation, invoking water fourth form LRH.
Earth and Water invoked … hmm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s LRH?

1 Like

Tracing forms of the hexagram. Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram. The Supreme Ritual of the Hexagram is mainly planetary and zodiacal use. The LRH is an intro to it.

1 Like