Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

There is a goldish yellow light @Onion , then a dog or crocodile or jellyfish. A man with a large nose and close cropped hair. A crocodile and an old man? fuzzy on the old man.

1 Like

I have a doggo, maybe you saw him? I donā€™t know any old man with fuzzy hair, but my grandpa had partial baldness :thinking:

1 Like

Coulve been a dog and pictures, Serene energy but active.

1 Like

@ABA777

Iā€™m seeing a stone creek, with running water. Thereā€™s a man with white hair and a black beard, itā€™s Tony Stark styleā€¦Heā€™s wearing a set of kurta-pyjama in a metallic silver color.

He sits by a tree and meditates first, then he goes by the creek and sits there. Heā€™s reading a book, I canā€™t see what kind of book it is, but it seems like a novel, a classic maybe? Some animals come and sit around him and continue with their activities. The cloth/mat heā€™s sitting on has an image of the sun embroidered in gold.

Clear sky, white clouds spread around. It feels nostalgic. The usual nature sounds are also audible-birds, crickets, and other insects.

Itā€™s extremely peaceful and calm. A very beautiful place, I must say. The whole place has a beautiful energy to immerse oneself in, and itā€™s very flowing and gentle. Itā€™s like itā€™s washing over me. Itā€™s a lovely place.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting ^^

Edit: the man didnā€™t have any messages, he just watched me as I explored.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the underlining meaning what should I change in my life?

What color the underlining energies in the nature scene were?
Why was there a :house: before a closed man made space
And now an open nature space?

Did the old man feel godly demonic angelic human?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you should change anything right now, everything seems good.

I donā€™t know if the colors were symbolic but green was very dominant. Green in an earthy, grounded sense.

It was a close house before because I wasnā€™t scanning your subconscious, it was more of your consciousness. If theyā€™re clashing then I suggest trusting yourself a bit more and allowing yourself to let go. This is just what I feel, you know yourself better than I do.

Not godly/angelic/demonic but like your higher selfšŸ¤” Does your higher self look similar? Iā€™m still learning how to differentiate between different energies.

1 Like

Iā€™m not interested in those things ā€¦care about $ in the :bank: this love :two_hearts: interestā€¦ believe you have to descend to go up afterwards Want a warrior martial strong active HGA if I have to have 1ā€¦

I donā€™t work with either of the two, not sure.

1 Like

Hey all,can entity hide from scan?

Yes, they can.

1 Like

Thanks for answer

@DarkestKnight or @Mind_Seeker20 ā€¦ care to swap a general scan?

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you I am shown the image of a lamia type entity. It was moving towards me, was a male. Looked something like this:

the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor

Like this but not curled up around a branch of a tree. Male, with short dark brown hairā€¦ And the lower half was also a light brown (the snake scales or whatever you call them) closely matching the human upper half.

This might be an entity that is around you. In the scan it was on the ground, (in front of my vision/me) sliding towards me.

@Fuego you can swap if you want, this is just a return for the above. Although I do prefer more indepth trades.

1 Like

Yeah, you Onion or somoneone else scanned me before and said a demon was guarding me. Physically, my cat and I are the only ones that occupy the room, and I try not to let her get harmed by spirits.
So ā€¦ I will do my best on youā€¦

1 Like

Well the lamia wasnā€™t a physical being, lol. But not sure if itā€™s a guardian eitherā€¦ I didnā€™t feel anything malicious right off the bat, but I didnā€™t scan long enough to get a good sense of intention towards you.

I will just add, that it seemed to be in the ā€œbackgroundā€ so to speak, and might prefer to stay that way. Watching (for now) from a distance.

1 Like

Scanning you I saw a few men, one angry, then a lot of feathers. Large ones like eagles or hawks.
Im then taken to an areial view of a house and yard, and a car.
I apologize, I tried scanning you for a while there.
@Mind_Seeker20

1 Like

Hmm, thanks for the scan.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t me, last scan I did for you was your chakras. I didnā€™t see a demon or any spirit while doing so, only a wooden pentagram on the wall of your door.

1 Like

What do you all see in the monster that is moi? (Iā€™m just being silly, Iā€™ll return the favor lol)

1 Like