Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

A big titty goddess? :joy:

Scan?

Iā€™m screaming I literally thought you scanned me too

1 Like

I couldnā€™t help it. :joy: so this is just thoughtform from me but I see Like the movie pimps with the purple fur jacket and the big dollar sign necklace and lots oā€™ money :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m screaming

1 Like

The lesson here is doing scan with a migraine causes you to thought form. Though itā€™s just a funny images.

2 Likes

Scan my energy? :innocent: Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Do you have a lot of water placements? I felt like asking you this. Your energy itself feels a little warm. Iā€™m seeing a feminine person with blond hair and dark skin, it feels very otherworldly. Itā€™s making me think of starseeds, I donā€™t know if you are one or if you believe in it. But the vibe is very not-earthy? I donā€™t know how to put it. It feels fresh, like youā€™re exploring yourself. Your traits, your gifts, and your ego. A very ā€œlove and lightā€ feel. Very optimistic, looks at the good side of people and a vibrant personality. You like helping others, but it comes off as you trying to win favors when itā€™s not. Youā€™re just kind, you donā€™t judge people quickly, and give a second thought to everyone and everything.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting ^^

2 Likes

Anyone down for a swap?

2 Likes

General for me, Iā€™ll scan you back in some time.

1 Like

Whatā€™s up

2 Likes

:onion:: I see a desire to change for freedom for independenceā€¦

You forget that it starts with how much $ you have in your personal :bank: accountā€¦

Maybe look for freelancing divination gigs on Etsyā€¦Iā€™m trying to do that .maybe fivver also?

Go with your strengths and not food servicesā€¦ cleaningā€¦use your brainsā€¦ thatā€™s the way to make big $ :money_mouth_face:ā€¦

Anything else?

2 Likes

Would anyone like to swap?

2 Likes

Dying for a scanšŸ¤“

2 Likes

Cannot do this very well for some reason, but thought I saw -
A dog, A man working out, Oak leaves or a rosebush. Yellow-Gold light, serene energy.

1 Like

Red light, invogorating energy. Determined. A beautiful maiden with wolves behind her.

Couldnā€™t that be bune since I have been working with her lately.

1 Like

Possibly, Id ask @Onion for a scan.

1 Like

Anyone up to scanning me?

Iā€™m up for one

1 Like