Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Anyone care for a scan? Particularly my energy field/bodies and chakras?

1 Like

Sacral, Heart, and 3rd eye seem a little dim. I tried only checking chakras and your energy body but Iā€™m also seeing plants and life itself like an evolution clip in movies.

My heart felt this really big, stressful pressure while scanning you, also heard ā€œblood pressureā€.

The little bit of trouble with the third eye also seems to stem (or is quite related to) something caused by the root chakra, anxiety, feeling vulnerable, etc. This is affecting your mood, and therefore your heart too.

Thereā€™s a sense of dissociation here, not from the world but yourself.

Your energy isnā€™t too active or too inactive, ā€œrampantā€ is the word that comes to mind. Very chaotic and not grounded properly.

For your energy body, it looks like thereā€™s trouble with your upper arms, and thighs. Heavy weight, lifting too much? Either being overdone, or improperly.

Hearing breathing problems or hyperventilation because of anxiety. A little bit of brain fog.

Energy is moving in different directions and not in an ordered way it seems.

Thereā€™s need for balancing the lower chakras a bit more than upper.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting. Itā€™s been some time since I scanned energy bodies, I hope this helped.

2 Likes

Hit me up

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!!

1 Like

Welcome ^^

1 Like

Would anyone like to swap?

Yeah.

1 Like

Iā€™m good for a swap, drop a PM?

Scan my energy please, in-depth if possible.

I feel a lot of brainy energy very masculine energy the higher chakras the throat and up very active I see them overly activeā€¦ bluish white energyā€¦

believing you can escape the material when itā€™s a gift and not a curseā€¦
Stuck in the qlippah teomiel spirit and matter are 1ā€¦

Least active the base 1ā€¦ losing track of timeā€¦short attention span. Outer enforced motivationā€¦

Thinking you can escape the rat race, when the real prisoners are the souls spirits and not the bodies which possess freedom of movement.

Not applying Magick in the real-worldā€¦ believing in the pie in the skyā€¦
Believing that what you think makes reality: so if you daydream and have a lot of different thoughts in a short amount of time, how should reality change?

The will which becomes the thought must be a flaming sharp unforgiving sword that burns through all illusionā€¦the thought becomes th word which goes through the throat down to the heart solar plexus sacral chakra down to the base one and changes the situation on the Groundā€¦

1 Like

Damn I feel called out. Very accurate. Thank you for the scan! What would you like for yours?

No thought just action. No consciousness just the subconscious a deep diveā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll do yours in some time, something came up.

what is your interpretation of this? Also thank you for taking the time to do a scan

And is it an aura you see or something else?

1 Like

@Onion, will try to return the scan once I buuild up some energy and get grounded. Getting absorbed into energy fields of others isnt always healthy.

Will follow up with other requests. If for Tarot, please find my latest interpretation post for readings or interpretation.

1 Like

A visual aura and feel of energy type. They can actually be mapped out to a princess court card, translated after that interpretation to enochian and so on.

1 Like

Trade?

1 Like

Indigo. A dark curtain, but then 5 robed figures turn to look at me. Asmodeus/Elohim Gibor?

Take your time