Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

To address this first, automatic bans are generally something I avoid because they can catch the innocent, who just happened not to be aware of something. I do not automatically ban people for offering readings under the 3-month limit, if for example it’s clear they didn’t know, I usually just remove the post and notify them.

On here, if someone joins and breaks a rule, unless it’s threats or trolling, serious abuse, most of the time, depending on the circs I’m going to either point out what the problem is (if they genuinely didn’t know, eg joined posting their shop link right in their intro) or, if it’s someone who keeps doing something a bit out of line, I’d try having a conversation about it, or issuing a caution, then a final formal warning.

Automatic instant bans out of the blue are going to take one action and make that person lose all their PMs, bookmarks, and everything else. Banning people is an absolute last resort, and this avoids that need.

I don’t read all the rules before I join a new community (I figure I’m on there with good intentions, and most forums have the same basic requirements of conduct) and I don’t expect people joining on here to, either.

There are also two things I didn’t address when I was replying to @itsnathanm7 above (because he was asking about what types of readings are permitted < 3 months) which are more relevant to what you’re asking.

1. if someone gets a reading, and that reading contains strong advice, like your wife is cheating, don’t marry that guy, or you need to take that job overseas, it’s important for the recipient to be able to evaluate a body of work, by viewing someone’s posts so far, and therefore being able to decide whether that person is serious.

If all the reader’s posts are all “Yo I’m the sworn Son Of Zeus lol :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :smiley: :selfie: yeah but no but is magick really real?” and yet they’re advising someone to leave a job, or home, etc., then that will normally be weighted differently than if they have made thoughtful and considered posts which support their skills.

Also, some of us just click in life, and some not, so if the reader has been around a while, the querent will be able to figure out who’s on their wavelength.

While no reader can claim to be 100%, you can get a better feel for the reader’s overall persona from their posts, and 3 months of being reasonably active gives the person getting the reading a chance to do that.

1. the second reason, and this was the original reason for this rule being brought in, was a guy was being very abusive, he then got banned, so he snuck back in under a new account & name, proxy, etc., and began offering readings - with the direct purpose of getting the people he was abusing to disclose info.

And people have tried the same thing since (but the rule caught them right away).

Now it may seem crazy but people who are usually cautious online will hand over name, mother’s maiden name, date of birth, photos, even stories of personal shames and mistakes for a reading in ways which lay them open to all manner of abuses, phishing attacks, and more.

While 3 months is no guarantee, we have repeatedly found that it’s long enough for formerly-banned people to expose their true identity, because that rush of sneaking straight back on as a new caring persona fades, and they blow themselves up.

The very thing about it which bugs people - that it’s a drag, that it can’t be bought via subscription, nor fast-tracked by posting a lot in a short period - is what helps to kind of weed out a lot of problems.

Obviously, any reading is always something people need to run by their personal bullshit meter regardless, and no reader can claim 100% accuracy, even with the best of intentions, but this is the best we can do to try and keep the biggest known problems away, and give the person getting the reading some information to evaluate what they’ve been told.

2 Likes

Thank you bro, so Ra is with me

Understandable. I’ve always viewed reading as more of a confirmation to what you already know even if you dont know you know it. I’ll be straight up honest and tell you now, when I’m able to, take my reading with a large dose of salt, I have no idea what I’m doing I’ve only done reading for myself and my wife. That’s a lot different than doing a reading for a stranger.

1 Like

Hello, I am looking for a scan. If requested, I may perform a return scan for you.

Warm regards! P

Hello - and Hail Satan.
I would love somebody to scan me and provide some sincere and honest feedback.
Thank you.
LL

Hey all,two spirits are with me,and i would ask someone for scan.I really want too know who are they.

1 Like

Are they malicious spirits?

No,my guess is that he and she are sexual spirits,but i need confirmation

Ok

Want to trade then?

I wish i can,but i am totally newbie in this stuff

Ok

You are doing only trade scans?

Mostly yup, plus I’m not sure about scanning you because I don’t want spirits on me that I don’t know

I understand you,but please this is really important for me too know.They wont attack you,i will tell them that you can scan me,i promise you that they are not dangerous.

1 Like

Ok bro (or sis) I’ll scan you

Thank you😀

I saw 2 spirits, one was an old man with a beard and he had a staff, he was there to protect you

The female spirit was blonde, she wants you from what I saw

Thank you very much,can you speak with them and ask him why he protect me,and are she succubus?

I didn’t speak with them, but the lady wrapped her arms around you