Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure, go ahead lol.

1 Like

Nothing specific?

Hmmā€¦ Wellā€¦ Scan for entities around me?

Dude are you pissed off or something?

Let me explain

I saw a beam of light coming from above, it came from a hole, this reminded me of a flying saucer shooting beams down, but this was probably the entrance to your soul

Saw a tiger roaring, this symbolises strength and agressiveness

Saw a fire wall blocking me from left to right

A fairy came at me a bit fast

Then I saw an elephant maybe symbolising Ganesha

The reason I ask if youā€™re pissed of is because of the fire, it burned heavily from my left to right, forming a wall, almost like you didnā€™t want me to keep scanning further?

1 Like

Not pissed off but I find it intriguing. I could see the flying saucer/beam of light making sense in a particular way. Fairy, yeah. Tiger, makes sense character wise - more with courage.

1 Like

Okay, in about 10mins Iā€™ll be able to return. Then Iā€™m done trading for the night lol.

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you - with a focus on your surroundings I feel an energy that is external from you. You can imagine it like a wave of cool ocean water. Thatā€™s the same feeling and image that comes up when scanning the area around you. I sense that there is a calming presence around you, an entity that is aiding in emotional healing/work. The energy feel alittle primordial, and slightly paternal. Feels somewhat elemtal with some darkness to it.

The next thing I see is of a sun, but the rays are pointed, six of them. This to me means balance (6) and regeneration/vitality/growth. The name ā€œRaā€ also comes up in association with this. Their presence is around you.

1 Like

They donā€™t like other people using tools, but I personally donā€™t mind you do.

I honestly think tools can compliment with a reading but havenā€™t done so myself due to the ā€œno tarot pleaseā€ and other similar rules on the scanning threads. Plus figured I wanted to get experienced in scanning before I mix in other forms of divination.

I think the rule is dumb.

@Lady_Eva, did you put that in place?

1 Like

Actually not sure if itā€™s an official rule or a ā€œby individual threadā€ case rule. Could be just for some scanning threads and not others. Noticed we have a tarot trade thread too. Which I was looking forward too.

Yeah I doubt theyā€™d put a no tarot rule of any kind. Thatā€™s like the least offensive type of magick ever lol.

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a rule, but this thread has ā€œno tarot pleaseā€ in the title. I think the soul dive thread has the same, not sure.

1 Like

Ahhh. That makes more sense than a forum wide one. I wonder if the op is still around if we could ask them to change itšŸ¤”

1 Like

I donā€™t think the op did that either to be honest

1 Like

The ā€œno tarotā€ bit came in because new members were using these threads to bypass the 90 day restriction on offering readings. Scans donā€™t have quite the same issue with possible abuse that tarot does. Eva was tired of all the flags so she added the no tarot bit to the title.

3 Likes

If not them then who?

1 Like

Ooooooh. Dang thatā€™s really sucky

Well that makes sense, leave it to the forum members to be behind a rule making. Sigh

Iā€™m confused on how tarot could be abused more than the scan? Divination is divination and if anything just enforce the 90 day rule?

1 Like