Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Lady

1 Like

Sheā€™s still present with me, so not in that manner. If thatā€™s what you mean?

Huh. Weird. I keep getting this feeling of sadness when I attempt to read the situation with my vision.

Let me pull runes.

1 Like

Sadness might make sense, but I just didnā€™t think in a not being present/parting way.

1 Like

So things are honestly flowing as they need to.

You have: Dagaz, Perthro, Uruz, Wunjo and Ehwaz.

Odins advice rune: Jera

So we have the beginning of a new step in this connection. There is a lot of positive energy in this reading. (Iā€™m seeing a candle lit dinner (fancy :wink: ))
Perthro is associated with fate, luck and destiny. With it being in its normal position that is a strong omen of twin flame and life purpose based things in a love reading. Things are as strong as ever and there may be a lot of sex coming up soon as well. On an emotional level we have a lot of positivity and joy, wishes coming true and commitment. The two of you are as equals right now, cooperating and communicating in different areas of your life, all the time.

Odins advice here is to remain patient and to continue putting in the work. Jera is about harvest and what you put into your crops when you plant them is what you get out of them. But it requires time and patience.

I have mixed feelings about the TF but this is the 3rd time thatā€™s come up in 2-3 days. Lol

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s the emotions you feel when you overthink these situations. Over thinking can lead to depressive episodes.

1 Like

Very true. This is something I have to work on.

1 Like

And this is why I feel Iā€™m qualified to be BALGs one and (currently) only rune reader on their catalogue :wink:

takes performers bow and dabs

1 Like

Thanks haha. Yeah, your a pretty good reader and scanner in general. Iā€™m seriously have to look into that stuff tho, alot of the internet stuff is off putting to me on the subject but my lady also told me she was my mirror (through a dream) a long time ago. So dinno.

1 Like

In a way, TFs often mirror each other

1 Like

When it comes to tfs the only thing I disagree with is that you need the other person to ā€œcomplete youā€

I just think that TFs are more like soulmates in the sense that they travel in ā€œtribes ā€œ in their incarnations and that they often mirror each other somehow.

For example @Aluriel and I often go through the same situations both physically and spiritually in life (although we are not romantically involved, both that we have to be)

I do think tfs (although I like to call them twin souls/spirits or even mirror souls) exist but I donā€™t think itā€™s what is romanticized so much in media. I DO think that because of all the romantication and then following disappointment that people decide it doesnā€™t exist ā€“ due to said lover not returning their affections/etc.

Besides I made my own sigil for TF and opened it as you would with a spirit, I definitely connected to someone and (before I knew my own energetic relations to nature) would get alot of nature/earth impressions (later found out I have my own connections to earth/fae) like whomever was connected had connections to earth/etc. Did also get a few pretty vivid dreams where I was told (this was in the past) that ā€œYou are not ready for a relationship, I amā€. So yeah.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Cool, okay so you want both your mudane and spiritual aspects scanned in relation to general advice/guidance?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Yo,
Open for a scan trade.
Who wanna?

2 Likes

Want to?

Ok, Iā€™ll scan you now (fell asleep, sorry bout that).

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning to have a base understanding of how things are (Currently) with both your mudane and spiritual life I am shown an image of a land of two. It looks something like this:

From this I am seeing that your spiritual and physical may appear to be two separate aspects of your life - like black and white. But they are just two different sides to the same coin - what affects one will affect the otber, and they are intimately connected to one another. I am getting the impression that you should see them as one and not as separate, itā€™s like the human body we have different body systems, but they ALL belong to the same body, if one fails soon will the others. You have both a heart and brain, in different places of your body - doing different things. But itā€™s well known that one canā€™t survive without the other. So understand the physical and spiritual aspects of your life like this.

Now Iā€™ll scan more closely into the two aspects individually:

Physical

With this aspect, Iā€™m seeing a lot of over-exertion (at times) which can cause some fatigue. This seems brought to me by the image of sweat, running/physical activity, and heavy breathing. So it seems like maybe in some areas you outta pace yourself better. Iā€™m not seeing any severe issue right now, mostly small things like balancing your life (work and free time), as well as your practice - to also have realistic expectations and goals, something about instead of making huge goals within a small amount of time, to make smaller goals that are more realistically attainable then working up to a bigger goal.

Spiritual:
This one seems to be a lot of trials, growth, expansion (from within), and balancing different parts of yourself. As well as putting all the different things youā€™ve learned over the many years into practice. Iā€™m seeing that your making alot of good progress, and things are happening as they should. Your following your ā€œtrue willā€ ā€œpurposeā€ so to speak.

Those you work with seem pleased, almost a feeling of being proud? I get the image of a parent watching their child grow-up, then becoming a grown independent adult on their own. This shows me that at least some of those you work with have an almost paternal/maternal relationship with you, guiding and at times nurturing. I would suspect this of those you work more closely with - seems to be something you build up over time.

Despite all this, there is still a lot coming in the future (I mean there always is). Life is constant change but it seems like your coming up to a milestone so to speak, but from there on youā€™ll have to transition to the next cycle, and next milestone and so on.

1 Like