Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I saw an image of you as a satyr , “ he has a love for sensual things , he is also a free spirit , I saw an image of you in the future praying to nature deities

I saw an image of you researching enochian magic , then a crystal ball on an enochian table , next I saw an image of you doing ceremonial magick

I saw an image of you as a man , but extremely feminine , trans almost , you were still at the line between reality and the occult where you don’t know how real the occult is , “ he/she should take their time and be patient in learning about the occult “

Hello I can swap a scan

Umm…that’s strange, I have always been female, heterosexual.

Does the second half resonate ? Also have you ever experimented with your sexuality or do you have boy ish tendencies

1 Like

The second half - yes I’m new to the occult.
But I have never experimented, and apart from training Martial arts & being strong-willed usually, I am very feminine.

Strange , all the other readings resonate , so yours would be the odd one out when it comes to sexuality, the reading turned up that you’re masculine , so that’s it

1 Like

I saw an image of you dabbling in the occult and praying to your spirit guides , “ she seeks guidance and is contemplating working with more powerful Angels “

1 Like

The second half is true, I guess there’s always the possibility of an odd one. Thank you for your reading!

I saw an image of you contemplating deeply on tarot cards , as well as a black crystal ball “ he has an interest in divination , and finds the possibility of knowing the intimate details of someone’s life very fascinating “

Hey NailOh…which are the nature dieties

Anyone willing to scan me?

I just read my reading of you and realized what you asked , unfortunately my abilities do not stretch to that extent , however I can make an attempt to divine their characteristics

1 Like

Will anyone exchange?

Scan for a scan?

will you scan me pls?

Thank you for the scan! Does the black crystal ball have any significance?

Scan for a scan anyone?

I saw an image of you now starting out in the occult , you were a beginner , but you had a few experiments under your belt “ he wants to mimic some of the teachings he’s seen on this forum , for him to do that he must practice vigorously “