Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Any who want a scan can @ me

@NailOH I would appreciate a scan.

i would love to get my power scanned, il do it back if you do it to me as well

@NailOh can I get a scan on a sigil please? It should be rather interesting the results.

Can someone plz scan me?

@NailOH I would really appreciate a scan if you can

@NailOH I’d appreciate one, please.

please scan me

I saw an image of you with a giant backpack on , you were on a pilgrimage (symbolic ) , “ he is trying to cut ties to his old normal life and open the door to a spiritual life , I saw an image of your family arguing , “ they have a habit of taking themselves away from any life problems and struggles that come up “

1 Like

I saw you trying to draw a magic circle , look into a crystal ball , all were failing , The Archangel Michael says “ you need to practice more and take your time “

I saw an image of you chanting to a black skinned demon with horns and a tail , you were meditating , then I saw an image of the sigil flash in your mind , “it is a gateway and aid for her to work with darker forces “

1 Like

Thank you and again very accurate :sunglasses: @NailOH

i do need to practice more and take time, thank you

Spot on.

@NailOH Can I please request for a scan

I am not sensing something from the mirror but there seems to be a spirit outside the door looking into the room. Feels like it needs sone kind of help. I am getting a cold feeling, as if it’s freezing. I think it wants to cone in !? Imam getting a warmer feeling from the room. This is not necessarily about real temperature but the feeling of having a cozy place to stay.

1 Like

Oh no, don’t tell me that. My neighbours son froze to death outside one year… he was In a wheelchair and was returning from a party. He slipped I guess outside and fell from the chair. And froze outside… this is so sad. I’ve always felt him close. And wished I could have helped. I didn’t know him but I felt him.

I didn’t know that was him in that photo

1 Like

Oh really??
Wow… that’s so sad because I felt that freezing feeling so much… :confused:
Poor boy :pensive: This is a sad story.
But I also think he wants to come into your room but he might think you could be afraid!? If you sure it’s him and therefore a good spirit, maybe you could tell him he’s allowed to come in if that would be okay for you.

1 Like

Yea it was extremely sad.
I have many spirits around me. Some demons sometimes angels but it’s all new to me. So maybe he sees that.
I confirmed with them that it was him.
I’m not home but I allowed him to come in. I knew it was him. And I have a feeling right now he is saying thank you.

Thank you for allowing this.

1 Like

Would anyone mind scanning me? I’m taking steps into a new spiritual system and would like to see what spirits and energies are around me. I’m happy to swap/scan back, although to be completely honest, my clair-abilities are limited - but I will try!