Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Apart from the angel part everything else makes a lot of sense

1 Like

My aura is repulsive towards angelsā€¦ Donā€™t frigging like emā€¦ And seems like one has been somewhat pestilent in my life IDKā€¦ The name Hansel once came to me
But that asideā€¦ Everything else is super :rose:

1 Like

The angel part was too shining, to say, but I thought that here would be a interference, I felt like this was an interference, he was holding a group of golden horses that walked over an old men.

Check this out days ago
Gimme some minutes to do yours

1 Like

Yes. They are interfering Iā€™m sureā€¦ And I bet I am the old man

1 Like

Be careful, set protections (duh, I know)
But seriously, the atittude of him was quite authoritative.

All this time Iā€™m wondering why the fuck theyā€™re interested in my lifeā€¦ My mom prays me a lot even got a vision on thatā€¦

As Iā€™m writing thisā€¦ I see a black dragon like creatureā€¦ Someone is riding it can see whoā€¦ Above a mountain like crater ā€¦volcanic mountain I thinkā€¦ The mountain seems to be high aboveā€¦ The dragon is going in circles
I also see a. Lady wearing a black dressā€¦ Can see her faceā€¦ With a crescent like necklaceā€¦ There is a silver/grey wolf besides herā€¦ Shackledā€¦ Sheā€™s holding the shacklesā€¦
I also saw a lady earlier on who looked like ā€œeve-ish.ā€ā€¦wearing a green skirt alone made of vegetationā€¦ She was offering me fruitsā€¦
I also the name Lucifer and his sigil
ā€¦lol Iā€™m new, to, this, hope Im closeā€¦ If I get, some more Iā€™ll keep writing

I see the lady who offered me fruitsā€¦ She is drinking water from a lakeā€¦ A deer is also drinking water besides herā€¦ She seems like a free spirit who is in contact with natureā€¦
My mind is shifting between this imagery and and a dark oneā€¦ I saw a crow quickly fly awayā€¦ A deserted houseā€¦ Big almost like a castleā€¦ I got the Salem feelā€¦
Also saw the head of a goatā€¦ Baphomet likeā€¦ A creature with a red face(like a mask) or a statue painted red
Went into this house saw a satyr like creature coming downstairs scaryā€¦
Also saw a yellowish reptile like creature(or it belly yellow) Another image a, lady in black applying makeupā€¦ A mirror in front, of herā€¦ So much black
See a coffee cupā€¦ White in colour ā€¦tarot cards

Yeah, is because yesterday he came and this time he used the dragon form.

I recently went to a volcano, this make sense, and Iā€™ve seen wolves too.

And I think that the fruits have a symbolic natureā€¦ how naive, me offering the knowledge!

This is like the representation of my mental shifting between my current moods.

I literally thrown away the kind of demonic education where everyone here convert into a ā€œroyality likeā€. This got sense.

Woah! Iā€™ve so involved in tarot in the last months, and is easily translate this images into tarot cards due to my recent investigation on different decks.

Lol, but you truly saw the energy thatā€™s is surrounding me!

could i get a scan?

Wowā€¦ First scanā€¦i tried

1 Like

Tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you for your scan. it is true that Iā€™m very close to an entity who is asking me to keep calm and focused because Iā€™m going through a somewhat stressful time, and loves birds.

1 Like

May I? :slightly_smiling_face:

Scan me . I want to know summoning of jinn is good for me or not

Hey you guys! Iā€™m offering free readings. I can only do one question per person.
I need to be prepared for the question before you send it to me so Iā€™ll tell you when you can send your question to me. If any of you are interested pm me that you want a readingšŸ™‚

Iā€™m in

The first thing I saw was a landscape, a kind of meadow, but was a painting, the ink started to melt. There was a handprint on it. Than I saw a baby room, a baby boy room, than an abandoned mansion with a ghost on it, a little girl trapped inside. Than I saw a snake, it gave me the feeling of being a watcher, alert, protective maybe. I donā€™t know if all this somehow helps you answer your question, I got a feeling that your energy doesnā€™t fit with dijins energy, but that doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t call them, in fact I got a feeling that is a good idea you call for them.

This is it. Sorry the delay. Hope it helps you somehow! :slight_smile:

Hey are you up for a trade? I work with Spanish Tarot, been looking for to use it more often :slight_smile:
Let me know,

1 Like