Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Can I get a scan plz and how do you scan someone?,I want learn and practice this magick as well thanks

Anyone can fake the outer layer of their energy but they cannot fake the core aspects of their energy. Scan deep enough and not surface level and you’ll know. Programming can also be scanned, so even if they programmed a projection, it can be scanned by someone skilled enough to see through such a thing.

The first thing I got the feeling of it was of a wild, free, adventurous spirit.
I saw a girl walking through a dark, empty place, with a linoleum floor. By the end of this path there’s a bright light, but is not good is a spotlight that bothers her. Than I saw a road and got the feeling of walking through it without worrying, happy and positive and finally I saw a little girl walking on a lavender field, simple enjoying the sun. The feeling I got from all this, the way I see is that maybe you’re feeling lost, without knowing where you’re going and you feel like you’re under the spotlight, what mean you got unwanted attention. And if you relax and maybe be more positive, maybe you’ll still don’t know where you’re going but you won’t feel lost, you’ll enjoy the journey of finding out where you’re going once you get there. Enjoy the journey like a child playing in a field, without worrying where she’s going, simple enjoying the sun.
The color of your aura is brown/green-ish.

1 Like

I have a hard time believing energy can be transmitted across electronic medium…I’m not saying your wrong either. I’d be super impressed were it so, but its really a hard pill to swallow…I can be a bot, or some dude in a basement in Russia putting on a fake persona…Its gonna take alot to convince me someone can somehow see through such.

I can scan you. :slightly_smiling_face: What specific entity? Do you have a question regarding this?

1 Like

Furfur actually his out look on things happening with me

1 Like

That’s understandable, it’s easier to experience it than to hear someone else say it’s possible. Energy isn’t affected by what persona you put online. Energy is what flows through your energy body, etc. Your personality is a physical concoction of many variables to do with your experiences, environment, and so forth. Your energy was there long before your personality. Only thing that would be affected by your personality is how your energy reacts, and even that is pretty ambiguous.
So an internet persona doesn’t quite matter in an energy scan, regardless of being online or offline.

2 Likes

Right so I got the feeling of a bird in your shoulder. I saw a beautiful long path, looked like those path with cheery blossoms all around, only more mystical. There was a kitsune waiting on it to lead, to guide the path and the path opened to a wide new world full of possibilities. What I felt/understood from it, is that the bird will lead you to this path and the kitsune willl guide you through it, the bird will remain there as guardian. The path will open to new possibilities.
I don’t know if Furfur has any association with birds. But I guess could mean is him :grimacing: and the kitsune could mean the actually kitsunes or some entity related to foxes or with Japan, I guess.
I felt the color of your aura is gold yellow.

1 Like

He is my guide yes I’ve not known him to be connected to birds though I do know he does command the skies so possible and this just honestly answered most if not all my questions about what path of magic to take thank you for that

1 Like

So I saw a wall and the word “barrier” came to my mind. Was a tall wall, surrounding something. Than I saw an incomplete sigil, like just its border. And I saw someone searching for something in a dark place, like underground, I got the feeling of the templars, and that the searching was regarding the sigil, like to complete the sigil. I felt this all meant that you maybe is searching for something, to complete something, a task, a ritual, something in a way holy, and the wall is the obstacle, however I got the feeling that you control this wall, is like an obstacle imposing by yourself.
I got the feeling your aura is clean blue/dark blue-ish.

Glad it helped you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I saw a night with full moon, was all very calming and quite, was like if time was passing, there was a crow watching all, as time passed. Day and night, all with calmness. Than I got the feeling of being the crow and fly over the place.
I got the feeling that this mean that maybe in order for you to get closer, forming a special bound with a specific entity that maybe you’ve been wanting to work with (maybe some entity related with crow) you need remain patient, calm, with stillness in your heart, as time passed, than you’ll fly as one with this entity in a way.
Feels like your aura is being in a orange/red-ish color right now.

1 Like

woah wait i had a dream of a little girl a while back but something else is here with me a entity and it marks me but respects me sometimes i think its my brother whopassed but idk

1 Like

Damn… Okay… Yesterday I was imagining a wall to protect me from the negative events of the world… And also the blue aura… Interesting…i think I also understand the spiritual meaning of this

1 Like

i seen a girl in my dreams but it wansnt good she had blood coming out her eyes and she had brown braided hair and she had like a plad dress and she screamed and i woke up

This power sensing thing is interesting!
Someone wants to trade? (I’m not experienced scanner, but I can give a try!)

i wish i could but im almost there lol

1 Like

Okay… Less do it

A peaceful and beautiful field of pink-reddish flowers has any sense to you?
I saw people covered with clothes of the same color carrying the flowers in this place.

Ok. First I saw a angel with the wings pointing to the sky, then something black and heavy, after that the image of an blue elephant with red clothes walking surrendered by people with the skin of the same color, the aura was pink, yellow and green.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa