Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thank you :blush::blush::blush:

Okay have got to be honest, I might be a little out of touch giving scans but iā€™ll give it my best shot if anyoneā€™s interested in swapping? :grin:

I recently drew Belials sigil. I feel heā€™s been calling. A brief reading would be appreciated to see if there are any changes. Thanks

Can someone give me a power sensing scan? I will scan back in return even tho Iā€™m a bit rusty.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to scan my godform?

can i get a scan??

So, ur telling me u can somehow scan someone by an avatar? How does this work???Entertain meā€¦scan if u can

You donā€™t scan by the avatar, but you scan by the energy they put out when they post.

could i get a scan ?? Very intrested

Umā€¦ok i guessā€¦iā€™m amazed such a thing be possibleā€¦I just see words in postsā€¦Have u guys ever scanned bots? A.i. while scanning a post XDā€¦that sounds amusing.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve asked but any on willing to give it go for me and give me an awesome scan about a specific special entity?

Can I get a scan

Pretty please

Can you send PMā€™s? If so, shoot me a message and I can do one for you.

1 Like

Because your energy is attached to everything you use. Your text, your profile picture, your username, everything you touch, every place you go. Bots usually have the energy of the one that programmed it on, itā€™s pretty similar to profile pictures, if youā€™re not the artist itā€™ll have their energy on it, but thereā€™s cases it can have the energy of those who have used it too.

Think of it like a collective, of course that can be cleansed and barred off with a little energy work, but thatā€™s why scanning profile pictures (if theyā€™re not your face or your own art) is ill advised because it might not be YOU theyā€™re scanning and youā€™d be giving someone darn near false information or muddy information.

I see. So even this response would have an energetic signatureā€¦Somehow I thought it was more of a matter of a little knowledge of psychology, NLP, to be able to read into a person by cluse left in their posting style and how they use languageā€¦

Were I to take your explanation, then this would imply that this internet would be a more useful tool for stirring up energy for a working than I had admittedly credited it for. Intriguing. Luckily for the i only use what i create. Now even if u can surmise the energy of a person from their post, I doubt youā€™d be able to read their intentions. Over the internet, I or you or anyone can masquerade into who they want to be, project themselves as, So my question then, is how do u know the energy u are picking up, isnā€™t just a projected self???

I can claim I evoked 23 demons at once, and can shoot lightning bolts from my fingers by invoking such and suchā€¦How would any of u know I werenā€™t full of fecal matter? Or how would u know I were?

This is a virtual construct. Which seems more like an information than energy thing. I am welcoming your idea nonetheless, because I do enjoy being surprised, wrong sometimesā€¦when i learn something new . its educational.

Can someone scan me please?

Can someone give me a scan when theyā€™re able to? I will be sure to repay the favor and return the scan to all those who gift me with the same kindness.

If you need basic information, a name or picture let me know and I will be happy to oblige.

so can anyone scan me? Iā€™m curious

I saw a candle being blown up, than rain clouds and the sun light behind it, it was a kind of desert place. Than time passed and a wolf emerged, hungry and stronger than ever. I also saw a river dried, like a desert that was just formed, but water was running through it again. What I felt this all mean is that maybe youā€™re been through a hard, dark fase right, maybe hopeless in way, with dark clouds upon you however you still have a kind of hope, give it time, hang on, keep the sun shining behind the clouds, it will pass and youā€™ll emerge stronger than ever after that. There will be hope again. I got the feeling of rebirth.
And your aura got a purple blue-ish color.