Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thank you! The latter part after the elements is entirely accurate as that is one of my main skillsets, the first part, mildly accurate in the sense that there is more to it. As I just recently scanned you, I’d like to know if you want another scan or not in return as I offered. Nothing will likely have changed, though, I may find more on a second look.

1 Like

I just wanted to exchange because I believe magick is more powerful with the exchange element, and you reminded me of the protections I have up, and they go even deeper to the point I cant even see past them. @Bercus

1 Like

Anyone willing to do me a general scan, trade?

@void1 As a newcomer, you are allowed to participate in the scanning thread.

1 Like

Here’s the scan I owe you Bercus.
I see a dark element, not sure if that’s do to the picture influencing my scan however. There’s no stagnant energy in your system and everything flows like it should.
Your intelligent, cunning, strong willed, a fighter.
If you can’t help then get out of the way, is what I’m picking up.

1 Like

I am willing to scan anyone who asks again provided I haven’t scanned you already as of recent. :slight_smile:

Hello. Can I get a scan if it’s not too much to ask for?

Hey ! I’m new and I’d love a scan, but I understand if you’re busy.

thank you xoxo

Hey could you do a scan to me please?

Wow, interesting. If you are new, this is surprising. Your energy was at first hard to scan, but it is strong, though, it doesn’t seem to be heavily used either. Your energy appears to be more attuned with void energy (an element), and doesn’t appear to have any other obvious elements. Your energy overall though, does seem have a strong natural defense, which is why it was rather hard to connect to you to scan you.

1 Like

Sure thing! You seem to be fine energetically, though you do have some strained and fragmented pathways in your legs that are likely due to an impact of some sort. (Such as falling.). Your energy seems to be mostly darkness with a background of cosmic that is melding into it.

Thank you so much! I have no idea what ‘Void Energy’ is so I’l have to look into that but I really appreciate the reading. Glad I was an interesting one haha

Would you scan me, please?

Anyone scan me? I’ll do one back

Void energy is the energy from the void, notable beings that embody this energy is Tiamat, Khaos, Abzu, Nun, as well as voidlings who are elementals of void energy.

1 Like

I would love a scan please.

Hey can I ask for a scan too :sweat_smile:

Hmm

Well of course, I saw the previous post but simply didn’t get around to it yet. :slight_smile: First off, you do not have much obvious damage in your energy system, but I do feel a painful-feeling near your knees, not sure on the exact cause though. Your energy elementally feels to be mostly air but you do appear to have some small levels of the other classicals (fire, earth, water, and air). You do have a strong energetic connection to an external entity, that has mostly dark energy, likely a demon or a similar type of entity. I should note though, that your energy isn’t overtly active and feels like it is relatively untrained albeit it is clean and doesn’t have much issues elsewhere.

Can you read my little finger