Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

This popped up and if anyone wouldn’t mind scanning me, I’d greatly appreciate it. I need it lol

Sure thing. I’d definitely appreciate the scan back! :slight_smile: Firstly, connecting I immediately notice that you do have some pain going down your left arm, I am not entirely sure if it is physical or energetic though. Moving on, energy-wise, your energy appears to mostly be a bubbly-lunar type energy with water also being present. Your energy feels like it is attempting to draw me in, which is a interesting trait. You do not look like you have much issue when it comes to your chakras, but, I would suggest working on the flow throughout your energy pathways more, making it more stable and “cleaner”. I suggest grounding for such.

1 Like

Heres my scan of you, feel free to do your return one whenever you get time! :slight_smile: First off, your energy has no obvious damage, and the flow seems to be good and unobstructed. But, I do feel a mild binding pesent near your core (core being where your soul is “stored”), which, I can not give much in-depth information on, but I would recommend you look into that more. Moving on, elementally you appear to be mostly composed of a air energy, but with a mild form of darkness lurking in the background, though, that darkness seems to be heavily unusuable to you, almost like it is being restricted, could potentially be related to the bind though I am not 100% sure on that front.

1 Like

I’ll take one. Be as honest(harsh) as needed lol

Definitely have a lot! Going to take a break after I get yours and maybe one other done. Firstly, your energy feels… pained, seems that your main pathway that connects to your chakras is heavily strained due to whatever reason. Likely a heavy ritual working or such as of recent. Your solar plexus also looks like it could use a large rest for awhile. Moving on though, your energy feels mostly composed of fire energy, though, there is a shadowy-nature to it. Not darkness or such, but a similar-type energy.

1 Like

No dabbing allowed! But, I’ll scan you. :slight_smile: I do not feel any obvious damage from you, though your core does have a mild prickling sensation on the bottom-left that does seem concerning. It feels partially like a form of seal, I would recommend looking into it. Next off, your energy appears to be white, and heavily composed of void though not entirely. It also appears to have a foreground of more shadowy-elements, darkness mainly. I don’t recognize your name but I swear you feel familiar lol.

Just fyi to anyone else who asks me, I am going to take a break from scanning for a few days, :slight_smile:.

1 Like

You’re doing a remarkable job! It’s easy to see why you’re in such high demand!!

I was doing intense workings on my chakras for about a month & I’ve given them a rest for a bit. Mainly my third eye is open most though. It activates on its own constantly.

I invoked the fire element not too long ago. I’ve been going back & forth on whether I’m more into the black or white magick path & lately I’ve been drawn to the black so that explains the shadow.

Thank you so much for this. You’re increDolby spit on :black_heart:

1 Like

Awwwe dont spit on them!

2 Likes

Haha! I didn’t even catch that. Always double check before you hit reply :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

It gave me a good chuckle so ty for that :smiley:

1 Like

Glad I could brighten your day lol :blush:

@someguy1 I saw a blonde haired brown eyed woman and got the impression of being friends but it could grow into something more in the future. I do not know how accurate this is as I have never done a scan for a specific thing like this before.

Mhmmm. I was thinking about a blonde when you made that post. Do you have something specific?

No. Blonde hair, brown eyes, thin and attractive. That’s all I got.

You didn’t understand my question. I meant if you want me to scan a specific aspect

Sorry. No just a general scan. Thanks.

1 Like

Saw a triangle which had that eye in the middle (that symbol is used even in christianity) and a line crossing through the middle of it and heard that it’s a statue. Do you have a statue? Or a statue like this or something? Then, saw just that eye alone and that eye was something special, was shining and had I don’t know how to express myself in words… something which was expressing brilliance after I saw a very long serpentine way which in the end was leading to a castle.

1 Like

Hi…I have not completed my 90 days, so I’m not sure if I’m eligble? If so, I’d love a scan and the opportunity to try it out myself. I’m not experienced at it, though.

Curious if anyone is up to scanning me, I’ll gladly return the favor as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My scanning might be off.

But you have fire energy mostly, mixed with some darker demon elements. You see people for who they are and they have a hard time hiding even with protections up, this both a blessing and annoying because few things come as a surprise.

@Bercus

1 Like