Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hey there, I had a go :slight_smile: I saw a tapestry with green plants and a forest, and sounds of chimes. you are wearing a black dress holding a bow and aiming at a target in the trees, but you havenā€™t shot yet, because youā€™re maybe not sure, itā€™s too dark and thereā€™s a shadowy black figure that youā€™re trying to shoot. Thereā€™s another person who looks like you giving advice for how to shoot, theyā€™re sitting down among some orange and red fruits. Feels like youā€™re holding back because you want to be really sure. But i think you will hit your mark if you keep your focus. I hope this makes some sense.

1 Like

It does, because Iā€™m a Gemini :slight_smile: it also sounds a lot like someone else who did a power sensing thing for me. I wonder if thereā€™s a way to connect to this other person or get more insight on what it is. I gather itā€™s my more primal self? It makes sense to me, I just wish I knew what to do with this knowledge! Perhaps some meditationā€¦

1 Like

It feels like another aspect of yourself but not necessarily more primal, itā€™s maybe your intuition or subconscious I wonder if you find yourself hesitating to take action sometimes :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I always calculate everything before I do it, lol. No one can surprise me because Iā€™m always analyzing someoneā€™s actions or asking questions, and I do get bogged down by analysis paralysis often. Is this a sign I should just go with my gut more often, and not my head?

Hey guys hope yā€™all are having a good day, anyone want to give me a scan?

Can I be scanned

Iā€™ll give it a shot after work

I feel like maybe yes, when it feels right to just go for it, so that you donā€™t miss good timings for the decisions. I did get the sense that you might hold back even when you think youā€™re right because youā€™re still doubting.

any chance you could scan me back? :9

1 Like

I sure can! Gimme a bit and Iā€™ll be back

anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll trade, been trying to trade forever on here but it isnā€™t working.

Yours was hard for me to do, for some odd reason! But eventually I think I understood. So I was taken and led on the winds by this youthful spirit. It led me quickly through the air. Itā€™s a shapeshifter of sorts, but an air spirit. It then hid behind you, as a little child. Before when I tried this, I saw the same child-like apparition but it morphed.

It seems as though you go with the flow or adapt to situations and have an affinity for the winds. I think you also ā€œsend your spirit outā€, and you daydream a lot when you do this, and itā€™s a great deal of fun for you.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m allowed to do a free reading since Iā€™m a new member but Iā€™d love for someone take a shot at me!

Power scanning is not a divination and therefore does not break the rule regarding free readings.

Iā€™ll trade you

Iā€™m down to trade bro

Letā€™s trade

I see a white man clothed in white with broad shoulders rather short hair and Tan Skin. It also looks like you have a rather muscular build as if you hit the gym a lot.

Ok. Iā€™ll go first.

@tradingorg77 At first I saw the eyes and outline of a lionā€™s face coming out of the darkness. Then the whole lion came into full view. It was pacing back and forth as if it was protecting something. Then I picked up on and aura that was green at first then faded into yellow. Next was a flash of someone sitting outside at night looking up to the stars. There were so many bright stars in the night sky. It had to be somewhere away from any cities to be able to see the night sky so clearly.