Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Ah thanks, it makes sense. Do you think that air spirit was myself or another entity following me? i think you’re quite right about the air element reading, i like to be free and do daydream a lot :slight_smile:

Felt like it was you, but a distinct part of you. Like it’s the “free” part of you. Have you ever seen Studio Ghibli’s stuff? Imagine the scene where the girl is riding on the dragons back (sorry, forgot the names of the characters, lol), but that’s how it felt. Very fluid. It could even be a mixture of water+wind, now that I think about it. It really felt like it’d interact with me separately from you, but was fully attached to you. I had to try really hard to get it to step away from you so I could learn more about it.

It felt like you, but more like your higher self. You seemed wholly unaware of it, when it’d hide and crouch behind you. It - or she, rather, looked like a child version of you, sorta.

1 Like

ah I see. that’s super interesting, I did make efforts to connect with my higher self lately so it makes sense actually. thanks a lot!

Can I get a scan?

I would like ome as well please.

Anyone want to trade?

Can someone Scan me? I member group Said that i have a female dragon familiar. I want to know more about her, her origin etc. I’m trying scrying to see her

1 Like

I sort of wish we could just have a section for Power sensing as these scans get messy even if this 3.0.
Anyways if someone would like to scan me it would be greatly appreciated, I have lots going on in my energy and some things I know I should work on.

I suppose I have some ability to give back but feel my ability is rather new to doing such a working.

Thanks

I can do it to an extent but honestly it’s quite rare for me to get anything detailed. Sometimes when people post I feel the energy quite strongly but other times I hardly feel anything at all.

I dunno, I was really wanting someone to give me one, I could try giving someone else one and maybe it will help me have better luck, this is more or less my first time doing this, it helped a bit to have a picture, from there I used a technique by DJ Conway to look into your Aura. It seemed to show like a dark spot or hole in your aura or entity attachment by your sacral chakra, it is definitely closer to the right side. I also saw fragels in my scrying? I’m not sure what that means, you don’t even look old enough to know what that is?

Fragels? What is it? A entity like a negative entity vampirizing me? How can i rid from It?

I am aware that there have been several people who have already requested a free reading but would also like to volunteer myself. I have been attempting to do my best to contact entities on my own for a couple weeks now and so far, I think I’m failing. I did have one dream where I THINK that I almost made contact with President Marbas but I honestly don’t know for sure. More details on that can be shared in a private message or a different thread.

Please feel absolutely free to send me a message or reply here. I don’t know if a potential reader would require additional information or help from me but I’d be willing to provide whatever is required.

not scanning you really, but though other methods I tend to believe she is right, there should be a Dragon next to you.
if I try to scan her I get confused I have had too many issues with dragon energies.
but maybe I can teach you some ways to find more about her.
PM if you want.

Anyone for a trade? Kinda want to experiment with something new and see if it improves results

2 Likes

Scan me

Does anyone want to trade?

1 Like

Anyone down to scan me?
New to all this but willing to give me best go in exchange.

1 Like

Im down to trade

Lmao go introduce yourself.
You might wanna brush up on your manners too especially with baneful magicians running around :innocent::wink:

The batman will get you if you dont abide by forum rules.
@DarkestKnight

1 Like

Welcome @Larith. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.