Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thanks. I will and no problem.

Looks like you have a strong connection with the sea/ocean. I find the ocean to be very cleansing and relaxing.

1 Like

Anyone want to trade scans?

1 Like

Iā€™ll do a trade with you in an hour or so

Ok cool include something about my future if you can

I can gave you tarot reafing if youm

Any is good

Scan me PLEASE!!!

I am allowed to exchange scans here! anyone up to it ?

Yo sorry I was late! Like Xag I also saw tropical imagery by the seaside. Itā€™s night, and youā€™re by the seaside in front of a big ocean, long curly hair? Tanned dark skin? Thereā€™s a bright yellow flame in your left hand glowing in your chest, right hand pointed up where thereā€™s a big dark figure in the sky, Iā€™m not sure who it is but it has horns and wings. Behind you thereā€™s an island with a triangular structure with a red glowing thing in the middle, it feels very powerful and overwhelming if you open it but you havenā€™t. It feels almost like youā€™re reaching into dark energies but youā€™re also balanced with your inner light. I hope this makes some sense.

1 Like

Yes some of it does make sense, what you have said, parts of it I have recently experienced in a dream. Do you want me to repay the scan?

1 Like

If anyone wants to scan me, Iā€™m game! Iā€™ll try and repay the favor.

1 Like

I will have a go at scanning youā€¦

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I sense a twin! Born together, same time, same placeā€¦hunters, animalsā€¦both one and the same. Claws sharpened on one sideā€¦ intelligence sharpened on the other side. You are born of the forest, primal Instincts keep you alive, survive.

1 Like

Yes please! Just curious, but which parts of it were in your dream? Itā€™s ok if you prefer not to reveal it or pm.

Thanks for yours! Iā€™m a Gemini so ā€¦ it makes sense. I wish I knew what to do with that info, though, ha.

I will say, I tried scanning you but I think Iā€™m too drained atm. But I did IMMEDIATELY get an ocean for you. And I saw waves, but they were multiplying - I also saw the Aquarius symbol. I think you strongly amplify and multiply other energies. It also felt to me like you sometimes drown in your own power.

Anyone for trades?

Hi! at first I saw a fish in the ocean/ fishing, so I feel like your good at meditation/spirit communication/ and alter states of conciseness @tradingorg77