Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I saw your energy form and it first it was just tall, dark and massive but then this beautiful yellow light/energy came forward and covered your entire body. It was warm and beautiful and very comforting. Then a purple light/energy came forward and settled underneath the yellow. It was very subtle but it was there.

I also saw some angel wings but they started to decay and became bone wings so like I’m unsure how that relates but yea.

2 Likes

The wings of bone correlates to my connection to the underworld. The description of my energy is 100% accurate. Balancing of light and dark and yes.

3 Likes

whoo! that’s good to hear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@OnionKnight what do you want a scan of?

1 Like

OEHH THANK U​:heart::heart::heart::heart: that does resonate

2 Likes

Can you check for spirits around me?

1 Like

What ever crosses your mind first

1 Like

Excalibur represents power, a duel edge sword.
“Fool.” I hear in my head ( look up Soul Eater Excalibur) it also could be how you act haha.
The power felt like you, laying in bed. I just couldn’t make out you fully

2 Likes

Would anybody like to trade?

yes

anyone wanna trade

@itsnathanm7

I see a boy in ratty apparel he is being attacked by an ogre but he is faster and cleverer he dodges it’s club and climbs on its back and stabs it straight through the next the scene shifts to the same boy being chased by angry villagers I get the feeling the are angry he killed the ogre.

I look again “give me an energy read” And I get a shot of yellow energy are you happy by any chance?

I got kicked out but im living with a coworker now. im safer. the ogre is likely my mom. dunno who the villagers are.

yes im happy

1 Like

I see ravens/crows coming out of your third eye

1 Like

Can I get a scan please… I’m feeling super anxious

sure what on

1 Like

What ever comes to your mind

@OnionKnight Super late- sorry love!

I saw you in drifter clothes wandering the dessert. You weren’t walking on a set path but you found one all the same. You walked into this mirage and found the emerald talent and you were filled with a lot of power but the the illusion faded and all the power was gone- you were stuck clawing in the sand trying to find it again.

1 Like

As advised by @chi on the thread I just posted ( No activity on ouija board? - #2 by chi ) could anyone scan my room or house to see if there are any entities present? I highly doubt there is anything because there’s no activity or any senses of being watched, but I’m curious and just would like to know.

1 Like

ill be back in some time to get started will deliver in pm

1 Like