Portals to Goetia spirits - Do they give a significant advantage?

Maybe itā€™s related to 3d. I purchased psionically charged metal seals (does anyone know the subject?) In order to facilitate contact with two Goetic demons. Not to mention the professionalism of the seller, who often did not respond to messages and sent the seals 10 days late, to date it does not seem to me that they have helped me to contact the demons.
I wonder if these psionically charged metal seals can also be considered portals. In a way, I think so.

2 Likes

@AVEBUNE thanks for sharingā€¦ yes they sound similarā€¦

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation.
I have to try asking Duchess Bune if she confirms that these metal seals facilitate communication with her. I hope to be able to get an answer. Anyway, I bought them because they seemed nice to me and I think you like it.

1 Like

@AVEBUNE am interested to hear her answer. Please update here if possiblešŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

If the objects you purchased are well-crafted and create a sense of power for you, then I could definitely see them helping with spirit contact, but I would make sure to ā€œconsecrateā€ the object yourself.

Personally I would only purchase something like this if it was something hand-made with real artistry and craft, like a painting or a carved statue or a piece of metalwork. I would still charge it up myself, but if you have a spirit you like to work with very often I could see this being a great way to further solidify their power in your life. Normally I would just say to create the talisman yourself, but if there is something that particularly appeals to you then you could view it as an offering made to the spirit.

2 Likes

I also purchased handcrafted items and consecrated by spiritualists. A wooden altar seal, a pendant with the seal (which I will always carry with me after the execution of their ritual) and oils, incense, candles consecrated to the Duchess Bune. I congratulated the (Italian) producers for the quality of their products ā€¦ and also for their cheap prices. I was reminded of the devotional cult promoted by Stephanie Connolly in the Anglo-Saxon world, but these spiritists (they donā€™t even call themselves witches, but I think their devotional approach is what helps to establish a deeper relationship with the demon).

1 Like

I will update you on everything. I prepared to summon Duchess Bune on Sunday, as suggested to me by the spiritualists who prepared the material consecrated to Bune that I will use in the evocation. What is certain is that everything seems to have been organized by Bune ā€¦ the altar table is an English antique from the early 1900s, the table cover is golden yellow, the lamp is gold-plated, the fabric on which I will place the candles is gilded, on the wall I have paintings with gilded frames ā€¦ yet in the family we have given away the jewels and we have few things in gold. I hope itā€™s a good sign ā€¦
We update after the summons, also because the spiritualists who provided me with the material explained to me that after his execution they would contact Bune to help me know if he accepted my offers. This, at least in case I find it difficult to communicate with Bune.
Will updateā€¦

1 Like

@AVEBUNE, good luck I hope everything goes fine for you this Sunday ā€¦ And Iā€™ll be waiting for your experience :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!
I just returned home with oranges and orange honey ā€¦ my mother has already explained to me that honey costs ā€¦ I explained to her that it is for the altar ā€¦ I think she thinks Iā€™ve gone crazy :smile: ā€¦ etc .also because she know me as a very rational person, I read biology, anthropology, history etc.
I wonā€™t hide from you that the closer Sunday approaches ā€¦ the more excited I am ā€¦ Duchess Bune ā€¦ think about it ā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Naina Could you put a link to where you bought your portal from?

@MagickBeginner I havenā€™t bought the portal yet, only contemplating whether to buy or not at the moment. Sorry I donā€™t want to reveal the name of the seller or the link because I decided not to promote any seller. If I put the link here then Iā€™ll be inadvertently promoting the seller which I decided not to.

1 Like

Would you tell me in private? Iā€™ve been trying to find a legitimate seller but itā€™s hard to find one

To my question if metallic seals improve communication with her, she answered affirmatively :wink:

Here i reported my experience:

@AVEBUNE Thanks for the update. Your offerings are indeed so thoughtful and lavishā€¦ Am glad it went well for you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks to you for sharing. I published a photo of the altar with the two metal seals. So you have an idea of what i was talking about :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought for sure that I was working towards a connection with Beleth but after seeing that ā€œportal to Zeparā€ on Etsy, I cannot stop thinking about it and him. I put it in my shopping cart, take it out, put it back, look at it everyday ā€¦ I keep hoping it will sell so I can move on. Iā€™m trying to look for gifts for my incubus instead, but it seems like he might be connected with Zepar (I need to confirm with the conjurer) and I keep coming back to that damn necklace. Seems like itā€™d be about the same (and cheaper) to just get a sigil amulet ā€¦ I mean isnā€™t that what weā€™ve been talking about here, whether these ā€œportalsā€ are actually legit or not. I am not expecting an easy shortcut, but I donā€™t know why I keep circling around and around this.

If you want to be talked out of impulse buying, I suggest thinking of all the skeptics in your life and how they would think poorly of your purchase, ie, wasted money for entities that donā€™t exist and scammers, I know I know, spirits are real and all of that, but sometimes when you need to talk yourself out of buying something you donā€™t need, it helps to think about how other people would view it negatively.

Lol this is perfect, because I am exactly that skeptic individual ā€¦ yet I stupidly buy things anyway.

Iā€™m skeptical as well. It make me think of those ā€œInstant Millionaire or Mega Muscles Fastā€ scams. Come buy a star! Buy an angel.

Iā€™d only suggest a maybe if you can easily sense spirits, communicate, or similar; otherwise you might be being suckered.

I think what draws some of us to that ā€œZepar portalā€ is the claim that he is looking for a wife. I tried finding more info but it seems there are some modern assumptions about him that are floating around the ā€˜net with no source.