Portals to Goetia spirits - Do they give a significant advantage?

This one is supposed to take me to come black pyramid. But like I said I’ve never used it. Not even sure if I was just scammed at this point. I’ll get around to actually testing it when I comfortable with energy control.

1 Like

I find that unlikely since pretty much every conjuror sells this kind of portals thing, and it’s usually always astral portals which in my opinion is the little red flag for me.

you can contact the goetia without hours of preparation, and they will notice still. It’s just a matter if they choose to come or allow you to come. They have the choice when to come or not even if they notice.

1 Like

@Nephenthe Good luck when you are going to use it. I hope it works as advertised. Scamming is indeed very common and easy with metaphysical stuff…

@anon48079295, yes I agree its their choice if they want to come or not… I do hope he comes though, I am getting some messages as if its from Zepar but not sure at this moment if they are from my mind or from beyond. Am planning to do an evocation tonight.
Why are astral portals a red flag? I have never astral projected but I heard that you can only meet entities astrally and not in the physical realm.

1 Like

The astral is a mental plane/collective unconscious. The entities use it as a meeting place just as we do but it’s not their home. You can meet entities on the energetic layer of the physical, astral, or their home plane, among any other plane you both are capable of going to.

@anon48079295 Thanks for the info, its new to me. I had thought until now that these entities were astral.

1 Like

My thought, is- isn’t this similar to buying a spirit bound to an item or piece of jewelry and hoping it’s what they say it is?

I can’t imagine anyone experienced buying a portal ( ok maybe for experimenting with and seeing what it actually leads to), and more so than the energy influx thst they wouldn’t know what to do with, wouldn’t parasites and the like be a probable issue as well as increased paranormal activity?

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve done a few times, buy solely to experiment/confirm/deny if it’s legitimate or not.

2 Likes

I realized as I typed it out, that I do that all the time. I’m always opening sigils and such I see posted to see if it does what it’s supposed to etc… I’ve even considered buying spirits from time to time just to see what may come out of it, not because I want to get scammed but because curiosity is going to kill this cat lmao.

Hell the more dangerous and scary it’s promised to be, the more likely I am to try it and see what happens.

2 Likes

Well to some as i say is pictures, frames amulets, items, etc but still need a evocation. If i was you i just scribe a blackirror and use as portal… Its info of how active a black mirror. But the thing is something can get out. If open too long. Good luck bcse tos rituals have a Price. And its not cheap. Even if dealing whit a spirt. A fake one
Can show up later.

Never hear a portal makeyou rich. Only give u power, knwlge. Or revenge. But not 2things.

@Keteriya now you have got me thinking what is the actual difference between binding spirits and having a portal. Because I have some spirits bound to me and some jewellery and the conjurors who I got the spirits from say that the spirits are free to come and go and the bindings are only like a channel of communication. Then in that case what is a portal? So distinction between the 2 is like a grey area or I do not really know technically what happens in bindings, coz its sort of like the conjurors trade secret. That is they don’t reveal it because they say it can cause mess if the bindings are not done correctly, then it can hurt the spirit and the keeper. To be honest I have not seen an increase in paranormal activity… Just sometimes I feel touched in different parts of my body if I notice carefully and one of my djinns has never failed me in money related requests. Among my spirits I am supposed to be having as spirit companion a baalian demon commander and Incubus king from Lilith, but I have never felt any significant change that I can call paranormal with them. So like you said you never know what you truly have got unless you got the gift of seeing spirits… I mainly bought from the conjurors who had reviews from those who I trusted as I have been watching the posts of these members for a while to be confident enough that they are no nonsense and its not in their head… But honestly for me its just faith as I have not really been able to see what I have got.

1 Like

@anon48079295 What did you buy and what did you confirm?

@keteriya being into spirit companionship for more than a year I have not seen anything dangerous yet, possibly because the conjurors I used so far bind only well vetted spirits… . But as you seem more experienced and gifted I would really like to hear what your experience is in case you decide to get a spirit companion binding.

Well it’s something I’ve considered doing but have not done yet. I work closely with a few spirits but none that I would consider bound to me.

I’ve read about binding methods, but what the vetted professionals do is unknown to me.

I will most likely pursue this in the further- but not atm, I have a lot of other stuff going on to take care of first. I’ll let you know how it turns out when I do it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want a portal to any spirit, write its name or draw its sigil on whatever and call the spirit to be present. Boom, all done. If you want to increase its power, just use it in ritual more or raise some energy and funnel it into the object.

There’s really no difference between a piece of paper you draw a sigil on and a statue or other object. Paper is just more convenient and easily disposable or stored away, so people tend to use that.

1 Like

@shinri what do you mean by raise energy and funnel it into an object? how do you do that?

1 Like

Any energy work technique will do really, there are tons of different ways of doing this. I usually use the Light from the Dark technique from the Gallery’s books. Basically all you do is picture infinite darkness within yourself, and then allow light to arise from the darkness. You imagine a gradual lightening of the dark. Once the light has filled you up you let it pour out of you and into the object or sigil or whatever. I include this in many of my rituals, and it takes like 30 seconds.

1 Like

Thanks @shinri

1 Like

Maybe it’s related to 3d. I purchased psionically charged metal seals (does anyone know the subject?) In order to facilitate contact with two Goetic demons. Not to mention the professionalism of the seller, who often did not respond to messages and sent the seals 10 days late, to date it does not seem to me that they have helped me to contact the demons.
I wonder if these psionically charged metal seals can also be considered portals. In a way, I think so.

2 Likes