Pomba Gira questions (please respond)

If doesnt exist in your city, you Will do the offering at midnight on a crossroad

What you need for the offering is here : Log into Facebook | Facebook

If you go all black dressed is better, you can light a cigarette and smoke for her too with the offerings.

1 Like

Is there an English version of the link? I tried to copy n paste To translate but it’s not letting me.

PM me i Will Translate for you

1 Like

cb6b920f1f0c4d52f6340edfc73fde6a2c7561c5r1-512-269v2_hq
I hope the following approach helps you:
Called Pombagira, Pombogira, Bombogira, Exu-mulher or even Bomobonjira, it is known as the quintessential Female Entity of the Kingdom of Eshu: its Queen.
It is pronounced “Pohm-ba Shira”, this feminine entity that is associated with a huge body of wisdom. His cult is undoubtedly growing in these modern times of rapid communication. He is considered a “hot” and powerful spirit.
Pomba Gira, is not an orixá, nor a Loa, a succubus or an angel; The Lady is totally her own entity. In many ways, she is the female counterpart of Exu as you can see by her Exua title. She is a stately spirit, of great power, strength and presence. She is the great witch, the representation of hidden power within all women. She is a lover of transformation, witchcraft, love, healing and divination, among many, many other things. She is a warrior who loves to shed the blood of her enemies.
When incorporated into your horse, the Pombagira Rainha is almost always pretty, really feminine, kind, elegant, seductive, extremely intelligent, somewhat speculative. He has an incredible clairvoyance, is accurate and always has some advice for those who are suffering for love. He is also very interested in the political and financial causes of humanity, they are in favor of the struggle for ecology and freedom of opinion in all cases. Its nature is born from fire and earth. One of her Pontos (sung invocations) describes her as “having seven husbands.” In essence, no one is her owner. She can also be associated with female “marginal” behavior, such as nonola sexual freedom, rejection of men’s control and Lascivious behavior Its nature can vary from good people to difficult and rigid. It is difficult to define it due to its very nature. Pombagira likes soft drinks: sweet sparkling wines, spirits (preferably mint), sweet ciders and good quality champagne. He prefers long and soft cigarettes (usually smoking with mouthpieces) of good quality and sweet perfumes. He is very attracted to luxury, both in his clothes and in the jewels and furniture of his house.

It should be noted that she can be totally charming and very scary at the same time. She is the best of allies, and also, the worst of the enemies. She represents the “lower soul” and the free woman par excellence. She represents the freedom of oppression and at the same time, slavery. Working with her is inviting her attention, and you can be sure that she will ardently test those who enter her domain to determine if it is worthwhile or not invest your time in them. Those who approach her in a disrespectful manner are often severely punished. One thing that always catches my attention is that she likes to mark her physical mediums (as Exu does), and at every turn or manifestation she always emphasizes that she likes cigars, gin, cachaçha, caba, el anise, cigarettes, roses wide open but without thorns (must be removed), perfumes, apples and red and black colors in general. Another thing to note is that their offerings carry eggs, apples, strawberries, cherries, chocolates, perfumes, combs, mirrors, always keeping in mind that you love flowers (especially open roses). as well as the rice cooked with rose petals and ameixas (dried fruits: plums, figs, apricots). She is very fine and delicate, always has good advice to give and life lessons to teach; He loves to listen to our problems and is always finding a solution. It is associated with dangerous places, the boundaries or the margins of different areas, such as cemeteries, forests, riverbanks, crossings and the ocean. People often approach him at T-type crossroads to work with her. There are many types of Pomba Tours:

• Pomba Tour María Padilla
  • Pomba Tour Cigana
  • Pomba Tour Queen of the 7 Crossroads
  • Pomba Tour María Quiteria
  • Pomba Tour María Mulambo
  • Pomba Tour 7 Sayas
  • Pomba Tour of Praia
  • Pomba Tour of Calunga
  • Pomba Gira das Almas
  • Pomba Tour Menina
  • Pomba Gira do Cruzeiro

Although they have some similarities and behaviors in common, they are different spirits. Most of them are the souls of the dead, witches, sorceresses, gypsies and women of great power. They have their own minds and are living entities. Mrs. Pomba Gira is a complex and powerful entity. “Laroiê Kobá Lebara!” It is your greeting, and I end this contribution by expressing. Sarava, Pomba Tour!

7 Likes

Can I summon her to attract a specific person who I never had a romantic relationship with?

Yes, she helped me with this. With bringing a a guy I was attracted to but never spoken to in person to me and now we are cool still working on building something more romantic but she brought him to me within three days of me contacting her.

2 Likes

I tried her. Nothing came of it. Just like everything else on here

1 Like

What was your method and what u trying to achieve exactly?

Reconciliation, bringing an ex back, contact me.
All of stuff like that.
Nothing

Made her an offering at crossroads at midnight,
said prayer said what I wanted. Didn’t turn back. Waited for results. That was October.
Nothing

Aside from Draggus, it looks like you guys are not realizing that “Pomba-Gira” is not a single entity, but a title, there are MAAAANY spirits that are Pomba Giras, also, most of them will not bring a person back

1 Like

I asked pomba gira mulambo. Nothing came from it.
If most don’t bring ex back then idk how so many ppl post they have gotten just that.

Perhaps I’m just the lucky few that doesn’t get anything :woman_shrugging:t2:

You think most people working with them get what they want because the gigantic amount of people who’ll fail while working with their chosen Pomba-Gira usually prefer to stay quiet about it.
Regardless of their fame, most Pomba-Giras will scoff you if you try to get someone who doesn’t love you back.
You may want to try with a different one, but I’d personally recommend that you move on

1 Like

I didn’t just ask for them coming back as my so again. This was asking for them just to contact me. Reconcile.
Something.

She takes a long time to get to know and to get involved into her mysteries. She helps people automatically sure but to her child requires work, dreams, devotions and time.
Your life will never be the same especially when your personal Pomba Gira is revealed to you. She is not for everybody. If she feels your relationship sucks, she will get rid of it, if she feels you have hidden enemies, she will reveal them, she will expose every hurt you have and make you deal with them.

Quimbanda or Umbanda is considered a cult for a reason, be clear on whether you want to want to know more or if you just want a quick wish granted.

1 Like

What do you mean want to want to know?

Sorry I mean, whether you want to know her mysteries further

I do if it helps her to grant my request

1 Like

she initiated me herself, but I have visited Brazil and speak some Portuguese

Can you please give me your contact details

Welcome @Nav_Sahota Before asking forum members for their contact details, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, do PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro