Pomba Gira questions (please respond)

Can I summon her to attract a specific person who I never had a romantic relationship with?

Yes, she helped me with this. With bringing a a guy I was attracted to but never spoken to in person to me and now we are cool still working on building something more romantic but she brought him to me within three days of me contacting her.

2 Likes

I tried her. Nothing came of it. Just like everything else on here

1 Like

What was your method and what u trying to achieve exactly?

Reconciliation, bringing an ex back, contact me.
All of stuff like that.
Nothing

Made her an offering at crossroads at midnight,
said prayer said what I wanted. Didn’t turn back. Waited for results. That was October.
Nothing

Aside from Draggus, it looks like you guys are not realizing that “Pomba-Gira” is not a single entity, but a title, there are MAAAANY spirits that are Pomba Giras, also, most of them will not bring a person back

1 Like

I asked pomba gira mulambo. Nothing came from it.
If most don’t bring ex back then idk how so many ppl post they have gotten just that.

Perhaps I’m just the lucky few that doesn’t get anything :woman_shrugging:t2:

You think most people working with them get what they want because the gigantic amount of people who’ll fail while working with their chosen Pomba-Gira usually prefer to stay quiet about it.
Regardless of their fame, most Pomba-Giras will scoff you if you try to get someone who doesn’t love you back.
You may want to try with a different one, but I’d personally recommend that you move on

1 Like

I didn’t just ask for them coming back as my so again. This was asking for them just to contact me. Reconcile.
Something.

She takes a long time to get to know and to get involved into her mysteries. She helps people automatically sure but to her child requires work, dreams, devotions and time.
Your life will never be the same especially when your personal Pomba Gira is revealed to you. She is not for everybody. If she feels your relationship sucks, she will get rid of it, if she feels you have hidden enemies, she will reveal them, she will expose every hurt you have and make you deal with them.

Quimbanda or Umbanda is considered a cult for a reason, be clear on whether you want to want to know more or if you just want a quick wish granted.

1 Like

What do you mean want to want to know?

Sorry I mean, whether you want to know her mysteries further

I do if it helps her to grant my request

1 Like

she initiated me herself, but I have visited Brazil and speak some Portuguese

Can you please give me your contact details

Welcome @Nav_Sahota Before asking forum members for their contact details, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, do PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro