POLL: Vote On Your 3 Favorite Demonic Gatekeepers

I don’t really agree. Do they have a similar energy? Certainly, but I think they still are different entities :thinking:

And I chose Abaddon: my precious lover, who waited for me until I was ready and concealed himself for my sake (for 5 years). Seriously, he is so underrated…
Belial: because he is the most badass, funny, dry and lovely dude out there :joy:
Baal: he is so understanding and patient, waits for me until I’m ready to accept his energy to the full extend.
You just have to love them all <3

2 Likes

I agree with @JezebelleMoon

My experience shows them to be separate beings. Lucifer and Azazel felt completely different to me in evocation. The similarities in their energy were pretty minor when I evoked them. I would describe them as brothers, but not twin brothers.

I really don’t understand why so many magicians want to lump all the big players into one homogeneous group, and decree them all as aspects of some other big name.

I’ve heard people say that all the listed demons are either aspects of Lucifer, or aspects of Abaddon, or aspects of Satan or aspects of insert your favourite demon here. Who’s right? I think it more likely comes down to the perceptions of the magician than it does to the actual true nature of demons because it seems everybody and their dog develops a different idea of who the big name is that all the other demons are supposedly a part of.

Personally, I don’t care. To me, they are individuals, brothers, friends, and teachers. They are each separate but united with similar goals. I just don’t buy into the rest.

11 Likes

This tune also, SAY10:

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight, @JezebelleMoon and @Everblue , thank you kindly for your input. I guess I’ll have to evoke more oftenly!

3 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Exactly!
It only starts to really bug when so many people Have Asked All These Daemons and They All Say No but people still lump them together.

What’s the point of calling a Daemon if you refuse to listen??

For example, I always wondered if Satan was just another mask of Lucifer but Lucifer has Repeatedly said no so that would mean Satan must be his own being. It’s not hard to listen when Spirits talk and learn from them.

7 Likes

Because then you’ll have someone get in touch with another Being referring to itself as blah blah, or at least claim to, that says differently and people tell others about it and then they are wondering which upg to trust.

It’s all a balancing act between what others say and your own experiences and intuitions. Which can get very messy. Especially in the initial phase when you see so many conflicting things it’s confusing and you don’t trust yourself hardly at all.

5 Likes

So many lessers trying to impersonate, true!
I never speak to a spirit that just shows up and feels or claims to be “so & so”.
I’m so anal about it, and get so many wanting to talk, I will look up said Spirit I suspect it to be, read up and find the sigil then call that Spirit with the sigil to find out if it was him/her the first time.

3 Likes

I feel ya.

1 Like

Azazel, and only Azazel. Because seeing the awakening and liberation of every single human on the planet to their power as living gods is the only goal I really care about.

2 Likes

+a million for lulz :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

@Timothy quick question my good fella:

Is this poll going to affect anything that BALG does product wise?

1 Like

Wow. I didn’t expect Lucifer to be the highest scoring.

It doesn’t surprise me personally since Lucifer is one of the spirits most beginners of magic will work with a lot. Also he’s a knowledge entity and well known for his help.

3 Likes

Most of us grow up hearing about him in Sundy School. The others tend to be discovered later.

I’ll admit I am knew to the site and don’t know a lot about him other than he is misunderstood. Never truly believed what the Bible said about him being a bad spirit.

I never believed the Bible in the first place (other than the theory of it being propaganda that borrowed from other mythos) but Lucifer has a lot of symbolism that is quite intriguing to read about regardless of it’s biblical significance.

“Misunderstood” is a very common description for beings labeled as “demons” in Abrahamic faiths. RHP religions tend to put things in boxes that don’t really define much and ingore other aspects.

2 Likes

I know right. Christians and the far right in general (I’m talking about people so far right they’re falling off the edge) tend to see the world in black and white when it’s not. It’s way more complicated than that. Women are weak, men are strong, good vs. evil, I’ve always hated that mentality because everyone suffers and loses from it. Rant over. Just had to get that off my chest.

2 Likes

Baal is so underrated damn

3 Likes

I voted for Azazel because he was my first invocation and feel drawn to him

Abaddon is another I just feel drawn to but have not made any contact due to the fact I feel weak spiritually at this time but I read about how there is more to him than destroying and am intrigued.

Beelzebub is another because after my dedication to Satan, I had an encounter with what appeared to be a crystallized or see through fly. I do know he is not a fly but believe that at the time, this was what I knew of him and so he appeared this way. He hovered in front of my face. Looking into my eyes. He then shrunk down to a tiny form and flew into my mouth. I recognize this as symbolic and hope to learn more what it means

2 Likes