POLL: Vote On Your 3 Favorite Demonic Gatekeepers

Belial- changed my life for the better
Lucifer- Great Healer and his messages in my dreams have been more than valuable.
Baal- I have called on him once and feel drawn to him ever since. He feels like a Grandpa who keeps butterscotch in his pockets.

9 Likes

1:As always Lucifer gets the number 1.
He is straight up powerful. I love it when a demon plays hard to get only for me to ask the emperor to make the demon come. So much progress yet he says itā€™s only the beginning.
2:Lucifuge :- itā€™s been 16 weeks since the pact. He is as E.A.Koetting stated the lord of excesses. Quite intense in evocations which is great. I still remember the first time I achieved evocation on him,a conservative is a perfect word Iā€™d use for Lucifuge. He is old school in his workings, blood, athame ,old runes, cloaks, e.t.c I would on my vote put him on the same level as Lucifer.
3:Satan - in my workings Iā€™d probably say I mainly put in so much ritual work in my work with Satan than any other demon. His results are so onpoint

3 Likes

More polls please! I like them. 1.) Asmodeus because he and I have very similar personalities and interests, being love/lust and wrath/destruction. Just got done with a pact working with the horny old goat and heā€™s a real good teacher. 2.) Belial because heā€™s the epitome of rebellion, which I resonate with and respect. Heā€™s the spirit who opposes our corrupt governmental and societal system, and I support him in that. 3.) Lucifuge because like others have said, heā€™s an enigma, and a powerful enigma. My time spent in his Qlipha forever changed me as a person, and likewise to Asmodeus and Belial.

7 Likes
  1. of course is Lucifer because he has saved me from ignorance. His energy is super hardcore and he continues to save us from ignorance.
  2. Belial because I donā€™t know why. I am wondering if heā€™s beginner friendly because for 2 weeks his name resounded in my head like crazy.
    I forgot the 3rd one though.
2 Likes

1 belial because I like the guy he has helped me alot

2 asmodeus because I love lust & wrath but have not worked with that entity

1 Like

I voted Lucifer because heā€™s always there for me and showed me who I truly am. Heā€™s saved my life literally several times.
I voted Lucifuge because he seems to genuinely like me, always comes when I call, and recently introduced himself to me in a dream. Lucifuge helps me with understanding who I am as well.
I also voted Belial because even though I have never evoked him, he is helping me with a project and patiently waits for me to call. Because I have in the future , so heā€™s already there. Complicated yes.

3 Likes

Lucifer, Belial and Abaddon FTW.

Kinda like Papa smurf, brainy smurf, and ass-kicker smurf.

The power trio.

3 Likes

Papa smurf, brainy smurf and ass kicker smurfā€¦ ftw rofl.

2 Likes

Beelzebub because he pushes me and refuses to let me fail
Lucifer for his endless love and light
no third although I do like working with Azazel and Lucifuge, I left one blank out of respect for my very favorite Astaroth the great Goddess Mother

2 Likes

Image of King Belial with nerd glasses in a robe pouring over a dusty old book like Merlin.

5 Likes

Belial all the way. :v:

1 Like

Satan: I think that once black mages and LHP people in general get established in magic, Satan is overlooked as relationships with other entities are developed. Heā€™s a complex figure, to the point where many interesting conversations about him have come up here and there.

Lucifer: everyone likes Lucifer. Heā€™s intelligent and understands what is best for his devotees. Heā€™s also a very dualistic figure with many forms. I like him for these readings and more.

Belial: simply reading about Belial is quite intriguing. I view him as a darker version of the Green Man of witch-lore (he represents fertility and wisdom of Earth but he is also helpful in many areas of life and dark magic). He is also quite a potent source of guidance.

4 Likes

Bravo!!

Rofl iā€™m so drawing that now.

1 Like

This is as real as it gets for you.

6 Likes

Please do :grinning:

3rd one I think was Azazel because Iā€™m so drawn to his energy I donā€™t know why.

THIS!!! I mean, Satanā€¦ The name Satan itself fills me with instant lust. Satan itself is pure sex, passion, defiance, self-defence, but also knowledge, deep occult knowledge, transcendence, Ascent and more.

Satan should be much higher on this list. Seems like many are in doubt about the existence of Satan as a literal entity, His own sentient being. They should know He has his own sigils (Sitra Achra, Dukante, etc.) and is featured in various grimoires and manuals of magick, and plenty of mages have called on HIM and experienced true interaction.

Satan (Shaitan, Iblis) is literally the most dreaded and feared Spirit on the planet!

Lucifer is the Ultimate Sun God, right? There you go! Enlightenment at its best!

As for Belial, I like the association between Belial, Philotanus and sodomy also known as the ā€œdetestable and abohomynable Vice of Buggery committed with mankyndeā€ (lol). I also like that ā€œsons of Belialā€ expression/accusation/admonishment mentioned in the Bible.

Now, listen to this. This Satanic metal track refers to some of the Demonic Gatekeepers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319H9XsL80w, Stream Israell - Mauve (Radio Remix) by Arckangel | Listen online for free on SoundCloud, ā€ŽMauve (Radio Remix) - Single - Album by Israell - Apple Music

Lyrics: Redirecting...

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to be ā€œthat guyā€ but many of these entities I have perceived as aspects of the same being, namely:

• Satan, Beelzebub and Lucifuge being the same. All are more working aspects of Abbadon.

• Azazel and Lucifer are one.

Oā€™course, my experience is nowhere near E.A. Koetting to being with, and I would understand that summoning separate aspects of the same being can be perceived as individual creatures, just asking for your opinions - I donā€™t wanna start a debate, just a brief ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€, maybe a little of your experiences.

As for me, whenever I have summoned the ones in the first group, while the appearances were different they were interconnected by a common theme that instead of being something like, bear with me, ā€œthe same teamā€ were instead something closer to disguises. For instance, and trying to keep it brief, the same face on Berith, Satan, Lucifuge; different face but same thematic of three prongs (crown of three points / trident / three hornsā€¦). But when summoned as Abbadon Iā€™d get a figure of awe looking like a knight, yet it shared the same eyes as all the previous.

What do you think of this?

1 Like

I think a family resemblance between entities of similar energies doesnā€™t make them aspects of one being. I know that people are fond of the idea but personally it doesnā€™t add up to me.

9 Likes