Pls help not a hoax/joke im serious

btw does a pentagram need to be a stone or doesnt matter as long as its lightweight?
i kinda just put a string on a metal button to see if it works.

Wen I speak to mud ear I don’t use any pentagram or circle how ever Furfur is a different story they don’t like circles but triangles are different but it’s up to u if u want to use that’s things

No, you have to make a proper post in our Intro thread. Just click the image I posted and it will take you there.

1 Like

Wasn’t the rule changed so you can make a separate thread in the new magician help/intro section now if you want to? To prevent the original intro thread from locking, if I remember it correctly.

1 Like

Yes, but he has not done so. This is a topic thread for his situation and therefore does not count as an introduction. He has posted nowhere else.

1 Like

Yeah, I was more clarifying the rule, than disagreeing with you there.

1 Like

Yourself Running from Yourself.

Ground yourself to understand what is happening.

Sorry, I misunderstood :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyway it’s good to have you I do hope you stay on here I was lets say snooping and too nervous to introduce myself when I got on here my first time but everyone here is nice and are willing to answer questions if u have anymore I’d love to hear more about your progress with your guardian still if Furfur was standing over me wen I woke up I’d scream so I’m working on that still

hi, i find it hard to find my way on this site so il ask my question here real quick if you don’t mind.
I went to a website which told me i should have 72 pieces of paper with all 72 different names on the paper. The website claimed a pentagram could be made out of anything that was lightweight so i used a string and strung a button to it. i made it entirely dark in my room and lit 1 candle. They said i should make a circle in my mind while i pointed with my fingers where the circlelines were. then i needed to walk clockwards etc. I eventually sat down and tried the pentagram. I asked asmodeus first and he replied ‘‘i thought very quickly’’. I tried to be as still as i could with my hand because i didn’t wanted it to be the reason the button would make circles. So i asked and asked and asked over and over ‘’ asmodeus are you my guardiandemon’’ (site said i should ask that). so it started making circles every time i asked. i still was kind of sceptical so i asked asmodeus can you push the fire towards my right as yes and towards my left as no. and the fire went yes. So now i know ive got him as guardian i guess. I tried the others and when i had like 24 to go, i had like 10 demons who said they weren’t my guardian demons. (thats my reason for being skeptical as the site stated i could only have 3 guardian demons max.) i got to berith and at that point my legs started feeling kind of numb, so i tried to stand up but couldn’t anymore. I got a headache right after that so i asked ‘‘asmodeus pls help’’. As i wanted to see if it would work, and it kind of did. i could stand up, i mean it still hurt like hell to my legs but atleast i could stand up right.
My questions are:
Do i need to buy a pentagram or is it possible for my idea with the button to work?
Can demons lie about being my guardians since ive had like more then 20 demons say they were… and the site i looked at said 3 max.

Ok im off to bed

Bye

First off that is a great question n a very good idea n no if they tell you no or yes it depends on who you ask if u ask Furfur he may say yes as he lies using a triangle would help with that

I think the word is pendulum, not pentagram lol

2 Likes

oh yea sry haha

thx he did say yes haha.
ill try with a triangle next time
first normal night in like 2 weeks now :smile:

1 Like

A 2nd site i looked on said i should ask Satan to bless my pendulum.
Would this be helpfull and is it safe?
and how do you guys know that the pendulum is moving because of the demon.
Because i know that you cant keep your hand still and its always kind of moving.
Do you ask if they can hold the pendulum still or make circles or?

It works through the ideomotor effect, which is the unconscious movement of your hand. When you talk to them, you subject yourself to have them control this effect. And you can bless it to Satan, it won’t kill you

1 Like

My master Furfur is a lier if you don’t use the triangle n ask him to tell you the truth lol but he is great to work with tho

Okay thx yea it worked then but they all just straight up lied xd.
Can they make the pendulum still or only move it?
So i just say the name and ask to make circles with the pendulum if hes my guardian and from left to right if theyre not?
Can i ask Asmodeus btw if other demons are my guardians? Because i feel like he wouldn´t lie
Sry i ask so much but i don´t want to get in trouble with demons xd

1 Like

You are asking the right question adds o no need to apologize yes they can move the pendulum and make it still I never used one but I’ve heard storyies I’d like to make one but I hear voices that aren’t mine so I take that as a sign or ask to have them make candles point to me or away from me or toggle it the triangle works as a back up to ensure the ones don’t lie to you they are compelled to do as you wish if u use it just be careful n respectful n make sure u keep a journal of your progress

Ty for the advice :smile:
With me he kinda toggles it i guess…
Does candles point mean like really fast planting of ideas xd
Like you kinda get pulled towards something and have straight plan on how to do it before actually having the thought yourself? I hope i make sense sry haha

1 Like