Pls help not a hoax/joke im serious

It does it all depends on how you intuprit it normal it means yes for me to see them settle then wildly point to me in a ritual is something most ppl would get afraid of its exciting and weird for me I don’t feel fear for them any more like I did in the beginning but normally they can speak to you thru the candles you have a long history with him so I wouldn’t be surprised that that’s what it meant for you

I was like you once No I’m not about to make an arrow I’m the knee joke lol I am very sensitive to the supernatural I feel n I’ve seen things n hear things I use to run away and tell them to leave me alone n even cry about it one day I heard one throwing things in my sink I was too scared to even get up n check I don’t know who or even how many have followed me through out my life I know master Furfur has been with me and I found out Lord Dantalion has watched over me as well to have a strong bond or connection with one helps the relationship more I feel like you are doing great my best advice to you is trust you intuition and instincts trust your guide to be there for you when you need him you will do do great things I swear