Please notice my sad and a badly needed help story please help!

Beauty may be very important in society, but it is not everything. People used to call me names too, they laughed at my pale skin, cause everyone wants to be tanned,right. You’re better than them. Start loving yourself. You don’t have to love every part of your body (heck, I hate my arms) but love yourself, your life, your other qualities.
If you accept who you are, and you still want to change your body, do it for YOURSELF. Not for anyone else.

2 Likes

I wishi am strong like you

I am so sorry this happened to you. But, to be honest, I don’t really think you are that embarrassed of your current looks, since you post pics of yourself in social media, smiling and all. I don’t mean to sound harsh, but that story just doesn’t add up to you being fat and called ugly.
So please… I really want to know what you are looking for, cause I REALLY don’t get it. Do you wish to get revenge on your attackers, or lose weight?
And for the record, if you do lose weight, your face is going to go back to its original shape, don’t worry.
So. If you wish to get revenge, as others have mentioned in your previous thread, go for Azazel, Asmodeus, Belial etc. If your attackers were male I strongly suggest Kali.
Now, if you just want to lose weight, you don’t have to invoke a demon, however you can and will get results faster. You can go for voodoo magick instead, if you are afraid (it’s normal, but also unnecessary).

2 Likes

Don’t wish for it, become it.

1 Like

My photos om instagram are before look at their dates hehe. Last oct im started gaining weight. Yah i tried to ho to the gum before but they just staring at me like wtf is wrong with me i even tried to lessen what i eat but my body is shaking and having a headache. I even tried to watch on youtube on how to loose weight. Amd yeah honestly its really really hard. I even started to having stretch marks on my legs butts amd stomach. Thats why ill just wish how to bring back my face.

Amd i dont even use that instagram acc now. All there was my throwback photo wheni was slim

Ohhhh so you actually don’t want revenge at all well oops my bad gurl :slight_smile: So then , as I said voodoo magick is good, I can PM you a method if you want.

Btw i am enterested on revenging. I want them to suffer like i did

Oh ok then my previous reply is still in the game

Where can i message u. I will message u on viber, messenger, whatapp. I will message u on my dummy acc on messenger if u want

I can private message you here. There is a function which is currently not available to you, since you are a new member( it unlocks after a while) It will just take some time for me to actually write the steps…

How can i cut someone whos bullying me eh even my family still also bullying me.

Im sorry i dont know how to use this😞

I too think something is missing from your story. Friends just don’t beat each other to a bloody pulp for nothing with the intent to kill. One person maybe, but a group? Were these really friends.

If they thought you were dead, why would they try to find a hammer? Why did they not find a pulse obviously you were breathing.In the middle of nowhere where were they expecting to find a hammer if they didn’t bring one?

I’m sure you left out details which is why it doesn’t completely make sense to me.

You will unfortunately need to come to terms with the reality that there is more to you than just your version of a pretty face, I can tell you honestly your still pretty. It was your strength that got you through this so learn from this experience and use it to help others that may be in your situation in the future. Start a support group for young girls who have been through similar and help each other heal.

2 Likes

Yah honestly theres still alot of behind the story there but i just did write the main story.

Amd honestly u cant feel my breath that time this is a honest. I cant also feel my heart beating.

Then possibly concussion due to the blows to the head. But honestly you look like the same person. You look like you also gained weight, thats an easy fix for you. Start with that one. Have you sought out counseling at all because this is still very fresh for you. Your healing process is going to be a while.

This is a duplicate thread. I have tried to help, as have many others. You have been given some excellent advice . Good luck

3 Likes

Try reading this site, because those are not hunger, that seems like some kind of blood sugar issue, and it may be possible to resolve it through dietary changes. Maybe also describe this to your doctor and ask them if they would test you to see what is wrong? :+1:

https://www.marksdailyapple.com/

You have some great answers here, as with your other thread, and I am worried you posting photos of yourself, as a pretty girl and just 17, is like a magnet for predators over time so I am going to Unlist this, but the people who have replied can still post if they wish. :slight_smile: