Please help me to invocate Clauneck + Introduction

please help me to invocate Clauneck.
I am a new person hier, I d’ont have experience on the things…
Forgive me for my bad english, I am from Burkina Faso.
please help me …

Welcome!

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?
Do you have any experience at all in magick?
If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction.

To get you started, check out the basics here:

3 Likes

Thank you for your assistance!!!

My name Souleymane.
I am from Africa particulary in Burkina faso,
I d’ont have any experience at all in magik,
I am most intersted in learning a Powerful Miracles maker magik and true money magik…

1 Like

We have a category for Money magik, you might like to browse through that a bit :smiley:

1 Like

ok thank you for your assistance, truely I need you to learn/ initiate me in all this things… please, what is the list of categorys for Money magik and powerful miracles makers… I have a church and I am the Pastor of this church and I need all this to work… thank you…

No you don’t need me to do anything. You need to stand on your own two feet.

So, as a right hand path practitioner, you want to be led, perhaps because you are used to giving away your power and you have become habituated to expecting to be told what to do. You are used to being spoon fed, and punished for thinking for yourself. You have become weak and child like, which is the design of RHP thinking.

Congratulations for taking the first steps to break out of this prison! :smiley:

That’s not how the left hand path fundamentally works - you must stand up, realise you have the power to do something as simple as read a list of posts and learn for yourself.

You will want to read everything you can get your hands on, think about all the conflicting opinions and advice, and then, make up your own mind as a sovereign being in charge of your own universe.

what is the list of categorys for Money magik and powerful miracles makers

You have already been provided with this. Click the Money category and start reading all the posts. Click the search bar and type ‘best money spell’ and other search terms - get creative and look for what you want. It’s all there for free.
Did you want me to read it for you too? Go do some work.

If you want to join an order to be controlled, those do exist, but you wont find me recommending them. You can google to find those online and follow thier doctrines like a good sheeple if you like.