Pictures of Altars

Thank you. :slight_smile: it all was mostly intuitive I must say. What did I do right? ^___^
What do you feel when you look at it?

Those black and white skull like, sitting in the pestel, i am getting a very strong vision of Ahriman i feel Its making me feel a over wellming excitement projection, like eyes of the black one keeps on moving looking at me and away constantly.

1 Like

Strange and cool, itā€™s meant to house Belial though and from what Iā€™ve been able to tell Inwas pretty confident I had managed to complete the task and also being successful. I donā€™t know if my aura after coming in contact with Ahriman and the divs has changed and thus mightā€™ve slipped in somehow or if they are swarming it as well.

I know I followed the method outlined by Asenath Mason to attempt to invoke Belial into the skull. :slight_smile:

Good to know though.

I think more like a form of swarming.:+1:

2 Likes

I like to think that Belial, Orias, and XaTuring (the only ones Iā€™ve evoked) are understanding of my situation and therefore donā€™t mind my comparatively pitiful altar. My bank account is $-210 right now (will ask for Buneā€™s help later), so my altar consists of an overturned black crate, some candles, and sigils. Not cool like you guysā€™.

22 Likes

It works for me. Simple is best.

Altar for Angel Raphael :green_heart:

22 Likes

love it!

2 Likes

You definitely caught his attention with that, I can see an angelic aura surrounding that

3 Likes

Can you read mines. I have the same thing put up somewhere else but Iā€™m wondering what other people get of it at this current time.

15 Likes

A lot of crossroads energy. I can tell youā€™ve hadnā€™t some weird and strange things happen near or around that altar.

Good call with Lucifer and Legba, know that they watch that altar

4 Likes

Aw thank youā˜ŗļø

Thatā€™s awesome! Glad you confirmed he was therešŸ˜Š

2 Likes

Im happy about that. Thank you for your scan

Its also good to know im in contact with both and Iā€™m not crazy :joy:

Uploadingā€¦

Ignore the poorly drawn sigil, Iā€™m much better with a guitar than I am with a pen and paper. We just moved into this place, and I donā€™t have any nice cups with me at the moment so a red solo cup will do for now.

1 Like

Luciferā€™s altar

21 Likes

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

26 Likes

19 Likes

Looks pretty good to me!

1 Like

Donā€™t let the cigar box fool you, it actually only has cigars and matches in it LOL

beautiful!

1 Like