Pictures of Altars

For those who don’t or cannot have physical altars:

Remember, you are the altar. Your body is earth, your body heat is fire, the fluids that flow through your body are water, the breath is air and they are all bound by your mind which is an aspect of your spirit.

You need no physical tools or space. Only mind.

3 Likes

4 Likes

What is that statue? I really like it!

9 Likes

Still in the works.

8 Likes

Still in progress :heart:

7 Likes

Pasted this from another thread.

Here’s mine. It’s hard to see but the woman in the frame on the left is Lilith. I keep all of my incense, tarot cards, and magickal supplies on her side of the altar because she represents the moon, femininity, and magick. On the right is Lucifer and sitting next to him is a bust of Julius Caesar because these things represent the Masculine Luciferian warrior spirit that I often like to channel when working with him. I also have a bunch of silver in the chalice and offering cup because I recently did a money spell.

5 Likes

Here my Altar for my dark goddess Lilith, which is in my hallway

13 Likes

It was altar clean up night. Did some cleaning and rearranging.

12 Likes

6 Likes

I really like this energy

1 Like

Thank you

Is that a real skull?

I only had one real skull (a cow skull) and I wasn’t even practicing then!! Someone gifted it to me.

2 Likes

I added a cement platform.

12 Likes

Oh wow, that makes a big difference. I like it

1 Like

This is my Santa Muerte altar.

Cheers!
VP

6 Likes

Yeah, it is a baby bobcat skull.

Here’s a few recent ones, the first is my general altar set-up, it varies depending on who I’m working with. The other two are the mantle over my fireplace and the shelf right next to it, which has offerings and altarpieces that aren’t currently in use.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I have rose and jasmine and cinnamon incense going for Lilith

1 Like