Pictures of Altars

3 Likes

This is my current altar setup, not done yet as I haven’t been working with Her for very long.

6 Likes

Seashell skull I made for Azazel as promised.

8 Likes

This is the forest where I go to chat to my servitors, usually when I’m out walking the dogs.

I tend to do my evocations in my house.

6 Likes

Makes me think of a bull :ox:

Looks cool

1 Like

Thanks!

I made it more so an animal skull type .
You’re probably right. More so like a :ox:.

1 Like

Spectacular

Thats my altar for Lucifer

10 Likes

Mine

11 Likes

Where did you get your triangle?

Most all of it I got online. It took a while to get it all. I have used the elements in my dragon ritual.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Had to give her a bigger altar as she’s growing not only in spirit but in my home too, Praise be onto thee La Santisima :skull::black_heart:

21 Likes

I dig the hell out of the trunk … I think that’s what it would be reffered to as right? I know wooden briefcase doesn’t sound right lolol. Either way it feels special.

2 Likes

Ha, back then it was a compromise solution because I had to practice in the living room. With the trunk I had the option to “close” the altar and to hide it away from visitors; originally I’ve wanted to get rid of it as soon as I have my own room for my practice but something tells me to keep it :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

That was when I was a baby witch though. It seems like long time now. I have been working with duke amducias and he has moved my life, he has changed my life. Thank you great duke of hell!! Thank you
I Hope you like my small altar. Dedicated to you.
Copper and crystals

4 Likes

My Altar! Enjoy!

3 Likes

I have a room dedicated to craft work so there’s a few different altars for different workings in it, and I frequently switch out some items (oil burners get bounced around a lot lol). I can’t stand clutter and I like to keep things as organized and compartmentalized as possible.

This table is for lengthier ritual work (shown: a personal pentacle of Mars)

(shown: a petition to Beleth)

Prosperity work only (shown: local prosperity spell)

Extra tables when I do multiple workings (shown: personal Venus pentacle with Cimejes, personal moon pentacle)

Curses and baneful magic only (shown: double DUME curse)

3 Likes

11 Likes