Pictures of Altars

This is very nice well set up aesthetically pleasing and more than just adequate to do work in

1 Like

I added this to my shinigami’s altar

8 Likes

Bro that’s awesome Is that a bobcat skull with deer antlers ?

I believe it is a bobcat skull, the antlers belonged to a dear, so I decided to put the antlers on the skull, gives it a damn cool look.

3 Likes

Yes it does made me look twice for sure

1 Like

13 Likes

Its been a while since my last share. I took this pic a week ago after doing some cleaning, just missing my sigils but i ran out of command strips.

7 Likes

Not a full altar but an update of sorts on my evocation triangle, same triangle as before just polished up

Ignore my monkey feet :monkey:

9 Likes

That is cool. Kabalistic Symbolism was one of my favorite occult books.
I know about the tree of life, and I see the eye and the opposing triangles and all that good stuff.
I love my brother in law. He has a really hard time reading, but he’s got Dragonspeech to help with that.

Too bad some people think they’re the only ones who know how things work. We gotta change that. 2020 is the year of the seer.
Sally forth!
(Anybody seen that hurricane? I mentioned it to a girl named Stormy and she offered me a better job than I have right now.)

3 Likes

I’m really glad you weren’t pissed of at me for that. I just want to share secrets.

2 Likes

; why would I be pissed, swastikas and Nazis don’t bother me, tolerance is about tolerating bad ideas too. I’m big into hermetic teachings. That thing came to me in a dream when I got my first crystal and compelled me to recreate it with crystals before I even knew what any of this was.

2 Likes

And just a reminder that are an ancient symbol found around the world in ancient archaeological sites and used until the 1930’s by all kinds of people, in all kinds of ways, as an auspicious symbol.

8 Likes

A great altar!

Hail Satan!

Something something, darkNess.
Something something King Belial.

6 Likes

Earth is my natural altar, and synthetic altars abound. I had to put this pic in two spots. This one is special.

2 Likes

For those who don’t or cannot have physical altars:

Remember, you are the altar. Your body is earth, your body heat is fire, the fluids that flow through your body are water, the breath is air and they are all bound by your mind which is an aspect of your spirit.

You need no physical tools or space. Only mind.

3 Likes

4 Likes

What is that statue? I really like it!

9 Likes