Pictures of Altars

The one in red with brown hair and a tattoo on her arm. She is crouching down on a book, “Wanna Play”.

1 Like

I like your avatar picture. I liked the actor playing in Dark Shadows the series from the 60’s.etc.

She it’s the faery of ouija,and represent communication with the death.

Would you ever imagine such a deadly faery to be so innocent looking and sweet?

1 Like

@anon84140620 Please make your next post a proper introduction as you have already been asked to do. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any further posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

This is a live altar! NOT mine but I love the idea behind it!!!

6 Likes

This is my latest altar. Many sigils, stick incense in a makeshift holder, a shot glass of vodka, and a glass of water suggested by @Mike_Bee (It is said to help the manifestation of spirits).

8 Likes

This is my latest altar. An altar to Bune and other various financial spirits.

6 Likes

Fantastic alter. This is similar to what I’m setting up for except not as much things on the table. I may end up coloring the room black too. I want that type of atmosphere at night considering I like to do rituals at night. Only candle light type of energy. However I may add blue LED strips around the entire room since I see satans aura is blue and it’s rather an electrifying color literally. All in all awesome alter. Well done.

2 Likes

Btw way guys this was not my disgusting discolored. Bed

7 Likes

I have some of those books in Kindle format. I’m trying to get these in paperback too. Paper and ink are always better in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m curious about the cartouche and the pentacle with shax, bune, and seere…

I got that design from another site that has a medallion based on it.

That is from a post from @luxfero.

1 Like

Paper books don’t run out of battery :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely King Paimon alright!

1 Like

Here is my latest altar:

8 Likes

Astarte sent a white dove at my door to let me know that She wants to work with me.

9 Likes