Pictures of Altars

Love the sword XD its a rapier i think?

1 Like

Yep! Correct! A spanish rapier.

1 Like

What’s that big book I’m intrigued

That is the combined Satanic Bible with Satanic Rituals hardcover edition. The two books in one, and slightly larger so it’s a lot easier to read mid-ritual.

1 Like

Current altar! Also my first post in like forever

10 Likes

ooh i love it, especially the lighting :smiley:

1 Like

I know it’s a bit messy. I’m working out of the storage basement and there’s a lot of stuff but most of the time I make it work. The first one is a devotional altar for Beelzebub, who I’ve been working with for the past year.
The next two are my (messy) altar. The past few weeks have been really hectic and I will clean it as soon as midterms are over. I dunno why the last photo turned out like that- it looked normal when I took the picture :woman_shrugging:t2:
The circle is made of various stones, human bones, antlers, seashells…

16 Likes

Thanks luv!

1 Like

i love books man… i think im jelous :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Current setup

Problem solved.

11 Likes

The room is in progress. I’m building a larger altar, and the room will be painted black. :grin:

More photos coming when the room is done!

8 Likes

12 Likes

These pics are just awesome. It shows me that there is no wrong way to set up your alter. Thanks for showing them as they have given me more confidence about how I have set up mine.

17 Likes

Very powerful & beautiful looking altar. I’ve got exactly the same skull :skull: too!

2 Likes

Did some late spring cleaning and added the box in the middle. It came from inheritance and I adore it.

14 Likes

This is one of my new altars

9 Likes

Beautiful!! I like the symmetry – and the whiskey! :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful! I love everything about this! If I had to choose a favorite, I would choose the little demon cat in the center.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

My other altar “other altar pictures on the way :slight_smile:

9 Likes