🔮 Pick a Card - Messages from your Soul

I am really happy that it resonates for so many people :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Accurate

1 Like

I fluctuated between two and three. Together they made perfect sense. Thank you

1 Like

Piles 2 and 3 are Exactly Spot On thank you for these readings , side note around Thursday I had a reading done which was very similar to this

1 Like

I picked number 4 asap then focused and still felt drawn to it the reading seemed pretty good especially when it says I’m calling to my soul mate because befor reading this thread I was getting advice how to make a sigil for my spirit wife. The part where it said on one hand is appreciation and on the other is resentment or negativity is true for me I’m trying to focus alot of being appreciative of the good and not focus on the bad I used to be both hands full of resentment now I’m getting better re opening myself to magic has been helping. The concept of using divination tools is nice to me. The very first line is nice to because I live in a super crowded house and have a roommate it’s hard for me to get the moments of peace to do anything magically. The one about mind and intuition being important is odd to me because I feel like my mind is messing me up while trying to do stuff but I have been able to program myself a bit to have wiser thoughts. I’ll try to trust my intuition more and use it wisely. Thank you for the group reading you did at good job.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

For everyone who’s interested I did a general pick a card reading in this thread some time ago:

1 Like

Thank you, interesting feedback!

1 Like

Dont know if it’s too late Lunia but can I have a reading I picked pile 1 thanks

The reading for pile 1 is in this thread