šŸ”® Pick a Card - Messages from your Soul

What you did? Sorry I donā€™t get it.

Itā€™s one thing to say that own views, feelings and values have an influence on readings because every reader brings in a personal note and thatā€™s inevitable.

But itā€™s another thing to say that every reading is the same and just an expression of the things the reader would want to hear in a specific moment.

It seems that you just misunderstood againā€¦ I think we should drop the conversation before more misunderstandings occur.

Good talk.

Thank you for the messages and one more question is that timeless ?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s true.
As I said, I didnā€™t do a really deep reading this time. My last pick a card reading gave more insight probably. This time I just wanted to get some advice, wishes etc that could be helpful.

All of them have different key aspects in my opinion.

Pile 1 has a heavy feeling, worries and impatience - so the advice is to let go a little and celebrate the good things in life to get a better mood. They seem to be very stern, having patience can be tiring sometimes, so the soul wants more positive feelings and ease.

Pile 2 is about attracting someone into their life. It might be a search for love but the advice, to really know what you want before trying to attract it. Itā€™s also about self-worth and the need of healthy relationships. There might even have been unhealthy ones in the past which could have had an influence on their self-worth.

Pile 3 wants a lot and has high hopes - but also doubts and anxieties. While looking into the future, it shouldnā€™t forget about the things that are already there and worth celebrating or being happy about it - to get strength from these. Itā€™s easy to forget about the small things in life sometimes.

Pile 4 seems to be very tired and needs some time alone to regain energy.
There are also other energies that have an influence on them so it would be important to work things out or let them go. The soul is looking for a soulmate but Pile 4 seems to be more concentrated on other things at the moment, for example practicing magick.

When you chose a pile and see the reading, itā€™s the right time for you.

I agree with these explanations, however, I think there is one more to pile 3, which seemed to reflect at least in my case also to what it was telling meā€¦ the main message it related additionally to me was, that Iā€™m on the right track doing things and be more confident in that regard.

1 Like

Yes definitely. Regain strength to get what you want.

Spot on. Good job :wink:

1 Like

This was my chosen pile and it does indeed best reflect my situation.

1 Like

Pile 1 was spot on for me. Thanks!

1 Like

This almost felt like a personal reading :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am really happy that it resonates for so many people :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Accurate

1 Like

I fluctuated between two and three. Together they made perfect sense. Thank you

1 Like

Piles 2 and 3 are Exactly Spot On thank you for these readings , side note around Thursday I had a reading done which was very similar to this

1 Like

I picked number 4 asap then focused and still felt drawn to it the reading seemed pretty good especially when it says Iā€™m calling to my soul mate because befor reading this thread I was getting advice how to make a sigil for my spirit wife. The part where it said on one hand is appreciation and on the other is resentment or negativity is true for me Iā€™m trying to focus alot of being appreciative of the good and not focus on the bad I used to be both hands full of resentment now Iā€™m getting better re opening myself to magic has been helping. The concept of using divination tools is nice to me. The very first line is nice to because I live in a super crowded house and have a roommate itā€™s hard for me to get the moments of peace to do anything magically. The one about mind and intuition being important is odd to me because I feel like my mind is messing me up while trying to do stuff but I have been able to program myself a bit to have wiser thoughts. Iā€™ll try to trust my intuition more and use it wisely. Thank you for the group reading you did at good job.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

For everyone whoā€™s interested I did a general pick a card reading in this thread some time ago:

1 Like

Thank you, interesting feedback!

1 Like

Dont know if itā€™s too late Lunia but can I have a reading I picked pile 1 thanks

The reading for pile 1 is in this thread