Physical Transformation via Magick? (Male to Female)

I am transgender. I was born a man but want to be a woman. I’ve considered undergoing sex reassignment therapy. However, medical technology still has its limits. Even after years of hormones, my skeletal structure would still be essentially masculine, and although surgery could make my genitalia appear female, I’d never be able to become pregnant.

While in my wildest fantasies, I’m hoping for a sex change spell, I’m not holding my breath. Still, might there be magick out there that could help me at least get closer to my goal?

In terms of my occult investigations, I am just beginning. I am not expecting an easy answer. But if my end goal is possible, I would like to know the general direction in which I should go to achieve it. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for reading and considering my situation.

3 Likes

There is a wand I know that does alot of wonders, and gender transformation is one of it. But the procedure to cast this wand looks too stressful to me; and I first need to translate the book into English-language, which I couldn’t bring myself to do.

This is the form and shape the wand should be, it should be made of black ebony. The size should be 14, 18, or 28-30 inches, says the book.

Leadstone and Sealing wax is at the top of the wand.
And below are the magical words to use, each words for different purpose. E.g RaDas, Talamol is used to control and command anything, be it human, spirit, or animals, even used to call rain.

Some words there are used to perform miracle, make the blind see, make a cripple walk, heal any form of disease, etc And can also be used for destruction, cause earthquakes, cause tempest without rain, cause both rain and tempest, used to command earth to open up and swallow anything you tell it to, be it plant, animal or human. Says the book.

To change gender, one will point the wand to the person, say the magical words, and say the word: it is do written that if it be done to a man he would start living as a female, believing that is his birth gender, cuz he will grow boobs that very instant, and other feminine features, began to dress as a woman and would start thinking like a woman; and would even begin have period, and nothing anyone says can change his mind or thought, they will appear silly/crazy to him.

It’s no way easy to accomplish at all. I’m sorry about that, maybe another member might have a more easier method to help you.

10 Likes

Yes, it can be done. If you can train your mind imaginative faculties of all the five senses to have vivid imagination via all the senses for 4+ hours at a stretch, without a single thought or distraction then you can transform into not only into a different gender but even into animals.

The thing is at this point you are already a demigod in physical body. So gender issue won’t be your priority at that time.

5 Likes

What book is that?

It’s titled The Two Edged Sword.

2 Likes

Who is its author? And what is its untranslated name?

1 Like

Prof. SMB Olorundare.

Ida Oloju Meji.

1 Like

Hiya OP! There’s a Kali out there that can change people’s genitalia, though I don’t know her name. Maybe trying asking the head Kali?

Welcome to the forum, @tpz! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself. it is a rule here:

handIntro

1 Like

What language is this?Words look very strange ans I think I say these symbols before…Reminds me a bit of greek.

It’s a Yoruba language.

It’s called ‘mystical characters’ in the book.

1 Like

Bruddas, we have found de wey
Zl03pQ0
images%20(9)

3 Likes

Lol

:grinning:

1 Like

nice…this is African magick,right?Can this be used for a Shapeshifting,for ex to make yourself look better or get bigger muscles or change eye color or something like that?

2 Likes

I don’t understand it like that. That character, the staff/wand I have seen before in one of Books of Solomon.

Yes, it’s the magical words that one need to utter, afterward say what needs to be done.

1 Like

really?Yoruba tradition is from Africa but anyways I don’t have anything against African witchcraft anyway…Maybe I will use this in the future…Seems to be doing wonders

1 Like

Indeed. I’m saying the work/art itself isn’t Africa. It’s an excerpt of Solomon’s book, and tweaked into the wonders it does.

And it is not witch crafts.

Do you know The Egyptian Book of The Dead? It’s so full of powerful stuff like these. Money rituals. Talismans…etc

It’s not online or any spiritual book stores, those who have it inherited it, some by chance friends let them photocopy it, and they hide; so, if you ask someone here who has the book, they will reply that they never heard of it before.

Same thing they do with the Two Edge Sword. Our people here are selfish. Priest and Prophets that make use of it wouldn’t use it to help others but their family members only and some of their friends and those close to them. They tell their members to fast and pray, that Jesus will answer them.

3 Likes

It’s called witchcraft,but that is just a word we say with a bunch of organs we were lucky to get…It only has the meaning we give it…I call many magick practices witchcraft but it doesn’t have a bad meaning for me…666 means nothing but millions,hell billion of christians believe it is the number of the beast…Pentagram means whatever you want it to mean…For some it’s a symbol of evil and the Devil,for some it’s good and a symbol of the 5 elements etc…You get the point…The world itself is subjective.This is greatly explained on pages 47 and 48 of The Book Of Azazel.For me witchcraft is using magick for your own gains like money,love,sex etc…And I do understand why the people won’t let everyone use those books.They see themselves as keepers of the tradition and the tradition itself was in danger from Christians or other people who want it gone so,these people think that their job is to protect it bur if they were to release the info to the world and internet,their tradition would be there always and forever but than they would lost their centuries old ,job’’ of keeping it alive

1 Like

Lol ok, I hear ya.

Where can you get that book, and is there a translation of it? Google has failed me!

1 Like