Physical Transformation via Magick? (Male to Female)

I have it. And there is no English version of it yet, though I wanted to translate it and throw it online, some part of it at least not all, but I’m too lazy to work it. It’s 300 pages; full of different charms, talismans, magical words, and explanation on how to use it etc.

It can’t be found online, people that have it hid it well.

5 Likes

Sounds like a real treasure.

1 Like

Hey can you elaborate on some of the rituals in the book of dead that are for money , talisman etc and how to proceed with rituals?

Hmm can demon Orobas do the same thing if you ask like change gender, body, etc??

What made you think of Orobas for this? Marbas is the one who can supposedly “change men into other shapes”

I heard that Marbas just physicaly heals injuries

No, it states in the Goetia that he also teaches shapeshifting.

1 Like

Marbas does?

Yes.

1 Like

What about Orobas

Marbas:He answereth truly of things Hidden or Secret. He causeth Diseases and cureth them. Again, he giveth great Wisdom and Knowledge in Mechanical Arts; and can change men into other shapes.

Orobas “His Office is to discover all things Past, Present, and to Come; also to give Dignities, and Prelacies, and the Favour of Friends and of Foes. He giveth True Answers of Divinity, and of the Creation of the World. He is very faithful unto the Exorcist, and will not suffer him to be tempted of any Spirit.”

2 Likes

What about him? Read the book.

Edit: LOL @Akashiel was faster in posting. I was just looking through my copy of the Lesser Key

1 Like

Google-fu is fast as lightning

3 Likes

how long do you think this would take what would you have to learn (starter here so like i know nothing)

This channel on youtube, subliminal warlock, has a lot of videos of frequencies, I’ve seen people say on the trans videos that it works.

I used one for another purpose, basically physical health, and it helped a lot for me.

Give it a shot.

Seen a bunch like these on this guys channel, seen other channels, but only this channel and one other seems legit, but I dno if this one works as I’ve again used other vids.

But his others seem to, so why not.

Apparently full changes, for all his vids, take listening to whatever vid for 2 months, and you can listen in the background, putting the volume down to 20%.

I highly doubt subliminal are going to change your body.

I searched The Two Edged Sword on Google. Nothing came up. Can you hook me to a link? Much appreciated.

Oh books like that are not online. It is well hidden from the public.

Who’s the author?

Olohundare SMB.

1 Like