Physical shapeshifting

[quote=“Zukara, post:16, topic:201”]In my country of Dominica there are some very old school witches/sorcerers that can change their physical shape. From what I’ve learned the consciousness of the person is intact, but the senses/instincts of the animal are there in explosive reality. Though these sorcerers shift for a few hours at most there is a warning that the personality can be changed if a shape is worn for too long. I’ll try to find out more to share… This method is something like a shamanic exercise.

Same here as well, where I come from, In Nigeria, witches deal with very dark magic that has been running for generations. I know for a fact that most of them can leave their bodies and go into the night and people have seen such cases. As for physically shape shifting, its possible. Keep in mind that this is the country where most of the Voodoo pantheon originated from, so it’s pretty hard core stuff.[/quote]

This is a forum for magicians not junkies.[/quote]
I was implying that it CAN and does help teach shapeshifting. I think the use of psychedelics in the gaining of knowledge is totally fine used respectfully and does not make one a junkie. Also, just because it is a ‘drug’ does not mean it isn’t also a spirit who cannot teach you something or more.[/quote]

Is it an invoke-able or evoke-able spirit? If so, how? Until these questions are answered, I think I’ll stay skeptical of a drug teaching a magick. Maybe helping the mindset, maybe, but never teaching the magick itself.

1 Like

Mescalito is as much of a teacher as any other spirit. And yes, he is interacted with by using peyote.

There are countless ways to shift the Assemblage Point, and using a cactus is one of them. If Mescalito is shifting your Assemblage Point and teaching you how to do it yourself, giving you the energy to power to perform the operation and showing you how to do it…is he not teaching the magic?

As for whether he is being evoked or invoked, in heightened awareness it does not matter because language is an improper tool to describe the nature of the experience. You cannot call it either. However, as a disclaimer, I will say that I have never done peyote.

2 Likes

Reading some Carlos Casteneda would help paint a picture if you’re interested.

You don’t see the value ? Imagine you’re falling of a cliff and shift into a bird. Imagine you fall into a freezing lake and because you know how you shift into a sea lion . Etc…etc… I could go on for many more, but I think u see my point. Better to have the skill and maybe need it than to need it but can’t do it.[/quote]

Uhh… it doesn’t work that way. I don’t think I can get into the correct state to be able to shift if I’m falling off a cliff or I fell into a freezing lake lol.

[quote=“Arcane, post:43, topic:201”]Mescalito is as much of a teacher as any other spirit. And yes, he is interacted with by using peyote.

There are countless ways to shift the Assemblage Point, and using a cactus is one of them. If Mescalito is shifting your Assemblage Point and teaching you how to do it yourself, giving you the energy to power to perform the operation and showing you how to do it…is he not teaching the magic?

As for whether he is being evoked or invoked, in heightened awareness it does not matter because language is an improper tool to describe the nature of the experience. You cannot call it either. However, as a disclaimer, I will say that I have never done peyote.[/quote]

Thank you! I think, some day, I will definitely have to try this. :smiley:

Its possible, the secret is it involves Bi location and etheric projection. One bi locates etherically and shifts the etheric to formulate the shape desired. For all intense and purposes you are very being whose shape you take. People will see you as that shape.

j
J

Its possible, the secret is it involves Bi location and etheric projection. One bi locates etherically and shifts the etheric to formulate the shape desired. For all intense and purposes you are very being whose shape you take. People will see you as that shape.

j
J[/quote]

Definitely gotta try this.

I have been able to physically shift my eyes, giving them slit pupils, as well as changing the iris color. The way I do this is to get into a deep, primal mindstate (emotionally, mentally, and energetically), and channel my focus into what I intend to shift. I’ve been able to hold the shift for only a second or two so far, and am now working on keeping it shifted for longer periods.

as I have read from “Morphosephram the Handbook of Shadow” you first must combine your physical body with your subtle bodies and completely merge your “god” form with the form here. there are several deities you must communicate with for the next portion, which includes translating your body into the shape you want. you should really check out the book M.T.H.O.S. if you want to know how and maybe even try it out.

4 Likes

This is interesting. For example, Marbas, the 5th spirit of the Goetia, is said to take a lion form and can “change men into other shapes”. Would spirit adoption with Marbas, then, cause one to physically take on the features of a lion?

This was a couple of years ago. Have you made progress since then?

1 Like

Interesting. Have you ever caught it on camera?

Yes I have.
Here’s what it looks like normally:

And here is it shifted:

1 Like

In both cases, your pupil looks round to me, and I don’t see a colour change…

3 Likes

There wasn’t a pupil shift in that one, but the color change is very obvious. It turned from a green-hazel to a reddish-gold, and you can see that the pattern in the iris is smooth and more reflective and doesn’t have the pronounced radial pattern my eye normally has in the outer iris.

1 Like

Ok, i take that challenge:

i want red snake eyes, with a grey sclera which glows red -but so slightly it only shows in the dark.

After i got this done, i will need to wear my red goggles more often,
since people would stare at me…and well…my reputation as a supposed “demon” wouldn’t
grow better, if everyone who comes in contact with me dies.

To the rational mind, at least in most cases, this might appear impossible. However, if you consider that a seed becomes a tree/plant or that an egg produces some animal/insect, then you see that changes in forms occur all the time. Even you change form all the time. When you detach sufficiently from the ego you see that you are the formless spirit that is all things and observing all things at every level of existence. You literally are the power sustaining all forms so, in principle, it is 100% absolutely real, i.e. shapeshifting exists. In the dual world, where we get attached to one form the change–even the “acceptable” changes–tend to appear as if they move through time and it might, depending on the quality of consciousness brought to bear on the change, appear to be difficult because that is the nature of attachment. I’m certain it is in true existence but to apparent reality–the one we insist is the true reality–mileage may vary.

1 Like

I’d say it is attainable

Btw good nick

A fellow Caribbean Mage.