Physical shapeshifting

In my country a typical practice is shifting to a dog. This being is called a Lagahoo. I believe There’s a book called the Indarjaal which teaches this. I think its written in Hindi or Sanskrit. Unsure if there’s an English version.

Can you give it?

I heard Hecate could help you. And then there is a demon that could teach you, the name is Asmodeus.

can you tell me more about Asmodeus?

I’ll let my God self answer this.

In magick, there is little true difference between real and fantasy. In magick, the lines are blurred, and, in some cases, erased.

Take that as you will.

2 Likes

Hi! Is it ok if i ask if you can share the method? I am very interested in learning how. Do you also have any way to learn it without the use of drugs?

1 Like

This night I have tried to physically shift into my hyena form… My body did not change physically from what I have felt, but my entire being have been fulled with Hyena Shifter energy and I actually still feel it coursung through my body even now… If they will allow me to share more, I certainly will :sparkling_heart:

You can reach out to Spiritual Shapeshifter clans. If they will find You worthy, they will show themselves in a vision, a meditation or a dream. But nothing is for free. They will test Your strenght, loyality, spirit, mindset and entire being. You have to be ready to know what they expect from You to reach up to these expectations. There are MAAAANY Shifter clans out there. Multishifting is possible (Wolf Shiftrts a.k.a. Lycans CANNOT multishift as they are Rulers of all Shapeshifters. Very truthful and fair representation of a Lycan in the pic below) but VERY rare and requires a shitload of commitment (trust me). Anyways. Try this and let me know about Your journey :blue_heart: I wish You good luck :green_heart:

lycan

2 Likes

any special way to meet those shifter clans? Your information is very interesting and inspiring, I continue little by little advancing on this path so difficult to elucidate.

It’s definitely attainable. People with DID are able to physically change themselves and their chemistry. If that’s possible on a scientific level, then it’s definitely possible on other levels. An example, is in one patient, one alter physically needed glasses, the other didn’t. In another, one alter had diabetes, another didn’t. These differences are physical - meaning, they showed chemical, hormonal, neurological differences. One patient was even blind (and her brain/nerves/tests proved as much) in one personality, but in another was not.

Even in patients with bipolar, it’s said when they are in dysmorphic mania stages, studies show their eye colors get darker, and the eye shape changes. You can look it up and see examples.

So if this is possible on the most mundane level, I can’t see why shifting, at least partially, wouldn’t be possible. And I do suspect some magicians/hermetics/practicioners have figured it out, they just aren’t… here.

1 Like

Would you mind posting link(s) to where you read about these cases? My initial reaction is skepticism because I know a great deal about DID (my ex-husband has it) and have never heard of examples this extreme. But I’m always willing to learn about new evidence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure. Here’re a couple:

I would also recommend just googling it. There’s a ton of different articles. DID presents in unique ways. Not everyone’s going to have these drastic changes, especially physical changes. Those with physical changes were the ones who helped the scientific community accept DID as a “real” diagnosis, not just someone pretending like they’re someone else. But those cases are also rare.

2 Likes

Not much of what you’ve said is true.

Lycans/werewolves are not “king of nonhumans”

and spiritual / astral shifter clans are typically very unhelpful for physical shifters.

1 Like

What about the subliminals on Youtube that change practically anything from medical cures to being superman , increasing your height or becoming a human vampire hybrid.

There needs to be a definite ruling on the Youtube subs. It sounds to me a lot like chaos magick like you need to believe for it to work. But when you take a med for any condition that belief is not required at all.

What is the truth or falsity re Youtube subliminals or morphic energy fields/ or binaural beats…?

physical shapeshifting means that you see and feel yourself physically shapeshift it does not mean that everyone around you sees you shapeshift, when i shapeshift it happens in several ways, sometimes i see my hands or feet turn into an animals, other times i see a shadow cast in front of me as if a light is shinning behind me and i feel myself transform in the animal.
the magick of shapeshifting is animistic not western, which means you don’t visualize or think it into existence. instead you bring it into existence through physical movement and repetitious sound like a drum or rattle. my advice to having a genuine experience is to sit in the middle of a pitch black room with a rattle either on your feet or one you hold (using both would be preferable) and rattle until a animal comes to you then get up and move like that animal until you become it. keep the experience on the physical level, which means don’t think of conjuring a animal. instead express your desire to shapeshift through physical movements of being that animal.