Physical Regeneration (Healing or Shape shifting)

[quote=“MysticNick, post:40, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:39, topic:4678”]

Franz Bardon’s Kabbalistic formulas( especially CL-stops aging :wink:

Please, state title of Franz Bardon’s book, containing Kabbalistic formulas.
And what is “CL-stops aging”. I have two books of Bardon but have never met materials, mentioned by you.

Thank you in advance![/quote]

The CL formula is in a book by Bardon’s called the key to the true kaballah. After starting with the single letters, it goes in to detail about double letter formulas in alphabetical order( AA, AB, AC, etc,.)

Peter Dexheimer then took those formulas and then simplified them so that they became able to be used as mantras without specific colors and such instead of with Bardon’s quadripolar magnet needed for advanced users.

I found Dexheimer’s books on amazon months ago, but he took them off of there for some reason and now I’ve only seen it in German copies, which is a shame because he has another book in german having to do with the spirits of the mercurial sphere of the zone girdling the earth from bardon’s practice of magical evocation book :([/quote]

Many thanks!

I have taken Franz Bardon’s book “the key to the true kaballah”. “practice of magical evocation” I alredy had long time ago.
I will try to find Peter Dexheimer’s book in English.

BTW I have “practice of magical evocation” in English and in .pdf format if you want I can send you it.

P. S. You probably mean that Peter Dexheimer has reworked vertion of having to do with the spirits of the mercurial sphere of the zone girdling the earth. But as I understand in Bardon’s “practice of magical evocation” there are “spirits of the zone girdling the earth” as separated order - not mercurial! Mercurian spirits are in planetary sphere. “spirits of the zone girdling the earth” - are near to zodiacal ones. To be exact spirits of Earth meredians.

And so as this forum is not for chat to each other and for practice aim, I’ll tell how I evoked Yraganon, relating to Virgo zodiac.
I used time when “fix stars” turned to Eath Virgo side. Also I used The Triangle of the Art. I have black mirror inside the TA.
Performed all preparation rites, RBO and performed Greater Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram, Eath.
No visible appearence, no voice, no pictures in my mind, but mirror radiated with very vivid light of all rainbow colors.
I could not identify him by reasons above.
Anyway I expressed him my will. Will say in advance - nothing was done from his side.
Later, I understood my fault. I have to perform Greater Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram, Virgo insted.
I didn’t work to Bardon’s spirits anymore but I aim to repeat.

P. S.2 Book “Formula Reference: Complete”?
And what is English title of the second book, please?

2 Likes

[quote=“BOleck, post:41, topic:4678”][quote=“MysticNick, post:40, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:39, topic:4678”]

And what is “CL-stops aging”. I have two books of Bardon but have never met materials, mentioned by you.

The CL formula is in a book by Bardon’s called the key to the true kaballah. After starting with the single letters, it goes in to detail about double letter formulas in alphabetical order( AA, AB, AC, etc,.)

Peter Dexheimer then took those formulas and then simplified them so that they became able to be used as mantras without specific colors and such instead of with Bardon’s quadripolar magnet needed for advanced users.

I found Dexheimer’s books on amazon months ago, but he took them off of there for some reason and now I’ve only seen it in German copies, which is a shame because he has another book in german having to do with the spirits of the mercurial sphere of the zone girdling the earth from bardon’s practice of magical evocation book :([/quote]

Many thanks!

I have taken Franz Bardon’s book “the key to the true kaballah”. “practice of magical evocation” I alredy had long time ago.

BTW I have “practice of magical evocation” in English and in .pdf format if you want I can send you it.

P. S. You probably mean that Peter Dexheimer has reworked vertion of having to do with the spirits of the mercurial sphere of the zone girdling the earth. But as I understand in Bardon’s “practice of magical evocation” there are “spirits of the zone girdling the earth” as separated order - not mercurial! Mercurian spirits are in planetary sphere. “spirits of the zone girdling the earth” - are near to zodiacal ones. To be exact spirits of Earth meredians.

And what is English title of the second book, please?[/quote]

Yes you are correct, I meant the planetary sphere of mercury. I don’t know why I included the zone girdling the earth as well lol. My mind sometimes goes faster than I can put down my thoughts on screen.

Thanks I appreciate the offer of the text, but I actually have a hard cover copy of Bardon’s Practice of Magical Evocation about 4 ft. away from me as I write this :slight_smile:

The main book on the kabbalistic formulas is called Energywork I The Key
and the one about the mercurial spirits is called Energywork 5.

Good magic to you :slight_smile:

[quote=“MysticNick, post:42, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:41, topic:4678”][quote=“MysticNick, post:40, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:39, topic:4678”]

Many thanks!

Yes you are correct, I meant the planetary sphere of mercury. I don’t know why I included the zone girdling the earth as well lol. My mind sometimes goes faster than I can put down my thoughts on screen.

Thanks I appreciate the offer of the text, but I actually have a hard cover copy of Bardon’s Practice of Magical Evocation about 4 ft. away from me as I write this :slight_smile:

Good magic to you :)[/quote]

Thanks again!

I saw titles in English you adviced. Will get them today.

Good magic to you too :slight_smile:

[quote=“BOleck, post:43, topic:4678”][quote=“MysticNick, post:42, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:41, topic:4678”][quote=“MysticNick, post:40, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:39, topic:4678”]

Many thanks!

Thanks again!

Good magic to you too :)[/quote]

If you can find Energywork 5 in English translation, please let me know where you find it :wink:

[quote=“MysticNick, post:44, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:43, topic:4678”][quote=“MysticNick, post:42, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:41, topic:4678”][quote=“MysticNick, post:40, topic:4678”][quote=“BOleck, post:39, topic:4678”]

Many thanks!

Thanks again!

Good magic to you too :)[/quote]

If you can find Energywork 5 in English translation, please let me know where you find it ;)[/quote]

Agreed! BTW Probably your thoughts are so fast cos you work with Mercury a lot! :slight_smile: It is Mercurian qualities as we know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though this topic is rather old but I have some information.
Find book 1997, 2004 by Dr. Robert V. Gerard “Activate your DNA, change your life”.

He writes, that human DNA besides two well-known nucleotide sequences has also ten so called “virtual” nucleotide sequences. They are called “virtual” so as they are inactive. If to activate them, mankind will get great helth (restored health), self-rejuvenation, supernatural abilities and so on.

The book contains techniques of DNA treatment, exercises to activate these “sleeping” nucleotide sequences! 3000 people did it already.

About Stem cells. I have book of Russian scientist. He wrote practical manuall on how to teach your mind to generate stem cells. If to translate title in English the book titeled “How to compel your organism to generate stem cells”.

So all possible without extreme actions like LadyEva mentioned!
Breathing exercises and visualization - two main actions.

Though this topic is rather old but I have some information.
Find book 1997, 2004 by Dr. Robert V. Gerard “Activate your DNA, change your life”.

He writes, that human DNA besides two well-known nucleotide sequences has also ten so called “virtual” nucleotide sequences. They are called “virtual” so as they are inactive. If to activate them, mankind will get great helth (restored health), self-rejuvenation, supernatural abilities and so on.

The book contains techniques of DNA treatment, exercises to activate these “sleeping” nucleotide sequences! 3000 people did it already.

About Stem cells. I have book of Russian scientist. He wrote practical manuall on how to teach your mind to generate stem cells. If to translate title in English the book titeled “How to compel your organism to generate stem cells”.

So all possible without extreme actions like LadyEva mentioned!
Breathing exercises and visualization - two main actions.[/quote]

I would like to add some wording in addition to my post above.
First, when I wrote at the end: “Breathing exercises and visualization - two main actions”. I forget about the main component - “Will-Power”.

So, the first - Will-Power+visualization and Breathing exercises.

In addition, Lady Eva stated: - “I don’t really see a split between science and magic”. Of course!

1. Magic is the Highest Science on the Globe and, possibly, in the Universe!

2. Mostly, what we, magicians, do at the first to have productive magic. We develop will-power and visualization. And after that, we, with help of these two power abilities, develop other abilities, like clairvoyance and others. Therefore, what will-power and visualization are – these are just abilities which can be developed in every person. If a person cannot develop them himself, a psychologist can help. And psychology is the Science!

Also no need to forget about Physics. So from point of view of The Science – Magic is Psychology+Physics.

I don’t really know what Lady Eva means exactly but I am sure she agrees with me that Magic is the Highest Science on the Globe and that in magical trainings mostly Psychology and Physics present.
With help of will-power and visualization only, we can manifest wishes and even physical assets.

That’s why we must force our organism (mind) to generate stem cells ourselves and not to apply to modern medical technology (also it is very expensive). Of course, our organism generates stem cells itself but not enough.

Now will explain why… and why this medical technology still prohibited in most of countries.

For those who don’t know details about stem cells:

Medics take a bit of fatty sheet near your navel, extract stem cells and multiply them rather long time. After that, they prepare injections. As I know, one injection costs $20K.
However, main problem – this kind of stem cells are so called “common”. And each set should be for every part of your body. Moreover, stem cells are both “power treaters and terrible killers”.
Lots of people were damaged by them! Why it happens…

One scientist explained: “In order stem sells effect perfectly, you need conceive a baby and grow hןm/her until organs will grow inside. Then, to extract stem cells from particular organ. If you have ill liver, then from his/her liver and so on. But it is inhumanly and it is main reason of restrictions in this field of medical technology.”

So, if you are lucky, “common” stem cells will rejuvenate you and even heal some organs, if not – you will be damaged significantly!

That’s why I repeat – better to work and compel yourself to generate stem cells, which will be native for each part of your body!

So, if we can do magic, using our will-power, why we can’t grow stem cells within us for any purpose!

And finally – It is nothing more than Magic!

I’d love to be immortal imagine the restraints that would be lifted off of you where time has to bearing you could stop worrying about time at all mostly

[quote author=MysticNick link=topic=4892.msg94152#msg94152 date=1477886904]

In addition, there is another Spirit - Emfalion (5° Cancer) - advises the magician on how he can get a strong and healthy constitution, a handsome, attractive face, fascinating eyes, i. e. the freshness of youth which he will preserve into advanced age. From Emfalion the magician gets
the necessary instructions for the preparation of subbstances by
which he can so impregnate his body that it will not decay. If a
magician has a good connection with this head, he will be given
the appearance of a youth, though he may already be rather old,
or he may at least always give his fellow-men the impression that
he is but a middle-aged gentleman. Also the preparation of magic
elixirs from various plants for special magic purposes will be fully
revealed to the magician by this intelligence.

1 Like

Hi do you still have the books by peter dextheim3r i woulr love you to inbox me

Welcome @pero222 . Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONSarea and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule here.

Also, be aware that trading in copyrighted work is against forum rules, so please don’t ask people to PM them to you.

I know just like Chameleons and certain species of Octopus can change their coloration at will, so can different Deities such as Loki. Focusing on different animal totems and working with Loki would be good. Most humans can only shapeshift at a minimum from wearing their hair different to changing their personalities and so on.