Physical Regeneration (Healing or Shape shifting)

I was reading a website on Immortality, and the first thing it mentioned was physical regeneration, my first thought went to Woverine Shrugs and how he lives years and is very youthful.

It makes sense to me that Physical regeneration would be a main ingredient to being immortal since as people “age” their bodies wither away and simply stop working. Much like a plant cut off by the root, it has nothing to feed it.

I’m not sure if the Idea of Physical regeneration is one of Shape Shifting, healing or both. I’d like to test the idea but I have little experince in the field of shape shifting.

What are the thoughts/ ideas of the rest of you?

6 Likes

[quote=“telgega, post:1, topic:4678”]I’m not sure if the Idea of Physical regeneration is one of Shape Shifting, healing or both. I’d like to test the idea but I have little experince in the field of shape shifting.

What are the thoughts/ ideas of the rest of you?[/quote]
IMO it’s a bit of both, repairing the everyday damage of living with full efficiency while also retaining a slightly more youthful than normal appearance and internal state.

I’m interested in this stuff, without being fanatical about it - the stuff about telomeres and nutrition seems quite promising as a way for normal people to age better without going to extremes.

There was a thread about some yoga-like movements designed to help posted a while ago, here, and that might be of interest.

1 Like

It’s just science, not magic. Humans have the DNA for regeneration, with stuff like stem cells. Only, it’s shut off after a certain amount of time and ceases to work. Eventually, some scientists hope that they can figure out how to turn on those certain genes to help amputees and expanding the life span.

how about we beat them to the punch? find out how to activate and control with magic instead of science.

The study of epigenetics shows that environmental factors and even emotions can affect how genes express, and that seems to be where magick could have an effect. I don’t really see a split between science and magick, science just uses clumsier tools, and can’t pick up on subtle energies.

1 Like

personally i don’t see any reason people shouldn’t be able to do it themselves without having to rely on the sluggish progress of science alone, enough people have learned to boost health and increase healing rates, even heal things that “should” have been irreversibly damaging, surely it’s not too much further to go all the way to regeneration and immortality?

I Like this book, it’s simple and strait forword and a few of these are part of my magical exercise regiment already. I’m only 27 and I’m aware I got a ways to go but I like the idea of maintaining my energy for practice where things are concerned.

Robert Bruce has a program for kundilini, in it he states that Immotality is a possible side effect. The primary goal is enlightenment and awakened abilities.

Guise, you could try and see where this particular technique leads you to:

Altering the past via spells in the present.

It is something I found out when I was inspired by a videogame, and through intense visualization you too can achieve it. I have also written in this "report"two situations where it has helped me combat illness and injury, and what is aging but facets of those two evils?

Here it goes:

Do you remember the Mortal Kombat videogame? If you do not, doesn’t matter. What’s important is that a certain character in the series used to do a particular movement that triggered in me this awareness.

You see, the screen where you fight your virtual opponents is limited. Your character always faces in a certain direction and walks either forwards to his opponent, or backwards whilst maintaining visual contact with him. And if for some reason you go back too far, you are stuck by an invisible barrier on which your enemy might pin and brutalize your character. The exception is a character named Scorpion. He has a special move where he turns towards this impenetrable frontier, leaps to it, and appears behind their enemy to lay the smack down.

THAT thing made me aware of the similarity between it and our impossibility of accessing the past, that perhaps a spell should “jump” like the character does into whichever place the caster would send it.

That is why whenever I do this technique I pretend/visualize that the left side of whatever I am looking at is the warping barrier, that if I push a spell beyond it, it will cause changes.

I start by the usual visualization of holding an energy, shaping it and programming it. Then I remain still so that my visual field remains static (with eyes closed or open, does not matter if you are visualizing), and I move that thoughtform towards the left until it disappears from sight.

Then, which is the most important part for me, I say “But I did it back then already”, as if I were answering to someone asking me about it, like I am having a conversation with someone who does not know what I did or not, and that my verbal confirmation of it causes it to change.

Sometimes I make the thoughtform vanish with an audible sound knowing I sent it back then into the “ordered” line that is my past chain of events.

Now, this is how has helped me so far:

1. Situations where I’ve been assaulted by a spirit and I am caught off guard, too terrified or overwhelmed to react:

Several times I’ve been under the influence of a summoned spirit where you are coaxed into not focusing in your thoughts. The spirit causes a change with its presence where you find yourself drifting similarly to when you are so tired that sleep catches you. You struggle to retain a thought, and before you know it you’re being swept away.

What usually happens is intense daydreaming and mild form of either possession or obssesssion, but I won’t have any of it. So, when I just think that trying to visualize back or even say out loud some sort of exorcism will only worsen the situation, I do that technique because it happens (in my mindset) in a sort of “borrowed time” that flows apart from the current situation.

I just smile saying “but I had already come prepared”, so usually whatever that spirit was doing finds itself broken because this technique alters the continuity of time in the sense that it is forced to respect whatever barrier suddenly arises between me and it, because “it was there before all along”.

1. Healing:

Same situation but with illnesses. I do the usual golden-hued energy projection whenever I am becoming sick. I’ve reached the point where even some symptoms will stop for a few minutes such as nasal congestion or toothaches during an intense flu.

But sometimes it cannot be helped when the illness is too advanced, so whenever I muster the strenght, I project that golden energy and say “but it was always there before the illness came”, thinking that if it were so, and if we can pretend that the illness is purely an energetic disturbance besides the biological causes, then that energy would have to deal with the one I projected with.

This used to cause a greater change of symptoms and I’ve gotten out of bouts of flu sooner than the usual 10 days. We had one some time ago, and most of my family members (and friends who caught it later) required at 10 days with antibiotics. I on the other hand got out at 5 days, with the help of antibiotics that is, because I am nowhere near being able to do that on willpower and magick alone.

All in all would be an indicator that this technique is helpful, but I’ve got another documented case, but requires its own heading.

1. Healing a fucked up tendon:

About a year ago, around november 2014, my dad got into an argument with some asshat who was refusing to pay something he broke in our shop. The guy run off into the street by tackling my father aside, and my father grabbed him not out of anger, but necessity since he has a bad knee which went under surgery. He is missing a cartilage in that knee so he must keep his legs muscled lest it bends the wrong way and breaks.

Seeing that, I realized that I should stop the runner before my father fell off him (the guy was 7 feet, my dad is 5’7 or 5’8) and things got worse, so I ran after the guy, grabbed him and my dad, lifted both them off the ground and slammed the guy on a bench.

I did it in an obvious state of anger because otherwise I doubt I would have managed that feat in the cold, not only because of the strength needed, but because otherwise my own knees would not have withstood the effort.

You see, I am 396 pounds at 6 feet of height, my dad was and still is 220 pounds, and that guy was very skinny but at 7 feet of height we can theorize that his overall weight (skin, bones, and assuming he had all his organs?) was around 198 pounds. That is a whooping 814 pounds of sudden pressure on my knees. Needless to say, I fucked up a tendon behind my upper thigh that did not allow me to walk fast without wracking pain and tears. Really, I could not even sit down and extend that leg without crying.

So, I began doing that spell. Began visualizing a spring and complex mechanisms akin to cyborg implants that I would make “pop” out of existence into the past saying the same phrase: “but I had this spell going when I did that effort”.

Afterwards I’d see my leg having these implants for a few seconds but quickly breaking because of the effort sustained, so I kept repeating the spell convincing myself that before the confrontation I had like ten times the same spell on me, active.

Now? Now I am fine. I can run, I can break down doors with a kick like before (don’t ask me, I just do it, sometimes for fun, sometimes because I am like that), I am back to lifting heavy things… Like it never happened.

Or should I say, like I had a lot of active spells back then.

So well, that’s all :slight_smile: Tell me if you find it useful.

4 Likes

epigenetics

A lot of ageing is in the mind - which then informs the mood, posture, general attitude, feeding back into the decisions you make and what you observe, believe, etc… it’s not a good look.

I’ve had a small obsession with immortality for a few years. I don’t yet have a spell for it, but I’ll share what I’ve found:

First and foremost, you have to die first. Death will not be denied that right no matter what. However, with whatever the ritual is, you have three days from the day of death to “Pull yourself back together”.

If you fail to complete the task, death takes you. No debate. If you do succeed then you get to come back as an immortal.

The only time I’ve found consistent are the three days before winter solstice. If it works then you’ll wake up on Christmas morning.

The key is ultimately to come to peace with death. If you are only looking for immortality because you are afraid to die then it will fail. You have to be willing to give up any attachments to outcome as with any spell.

It seems like you also need an anchor here, probably another experienced magician.

It also seems logical that you’ll have to work out some arrangement with the gods of death as you will be robbing them of your soul.

If my research and my guides are are correct, it has been done and can be done, but is not taken lightly as being immoral presents its own set of trials. My main guide ‘S’ lectured me on this. He was very clear about how it is a gift and a curse. Think of it like this: If it was hard watching your grandma grow old and die, imagine it with everyone you will ever love unless they opt for immortality as well. It’s not for the faint of heart.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:11, topic:4678”]I’ve had a small obsession with immortality for a few years. I don’t yet have a spell for it, but I’ll share what I’ve found:

First and foremost, you have to die first. Death will not be denied that right no matter what. However, with whatever the ritual is, you have three days from the day of death to “Pull yourself back together”.

If you fail to complete the task, death takes you. No debate. If you do succeed then you get to come back as an immortal.

The only time I’ve found consistent are the three days before winter solstice. If it works then you’ll wake up on Christmas morning.

The key is ultimately to come to peace with death. If you are only looking for immortality because you are afraid to die then it will fail. You have to be willing to give up any attachments to outcome as with any spell.

It seems like you also need an anchor here, probably another experienced magician.

It also seems logical that you’ll have to work out some arrangement with the gods of death as you will be robbing them of your soul.

If my research and my guides are are correct, it has been done and can be done, but is not taken lightly as being immoral presents its own set of trials. My main guide ‘S’ lectured me on this. He was very clear about how it is a gift and a curse. Think of it like this: If it was hard watching your grandma grow old and die, imagine it with everyone you will ever love unless they opt for immortality as well. It’s not for the faint of heart.[/quote]

Well we die everyday in some way. The person you are now is not the person you are going to be 2 minutes from now, who is not going to be the same person that exists 5 minutes from now. Death is simply an experience of change that we submit to for whatever reason as being “the end”. However, that’s a happening that is based on a perceptual frame of association.

Many of us are doing things that can be considered as ridiculous as cheating death. Being able to attract random money, even if it is through an “accepted” phenomenon, is not really any less miraculous than being able to fly. Hell, material science still doesn’t have a concrete reason as to why we do die, it’s still just a set of theories that seem to help us accept who it does happen.

Now as for gods of death and all that… again, I’d have to say that is only relevant to certain people. Any “god” dealing in the currency of souls to a point where becoming immortal is “robbing” them of a soul… that’s a lame ass god. I know for damn sure I couldn’t consider myself a god if I needed to act like that to get my daily bread.

Has anyone seen the recent movie The Age of Adaline? It is worth seeing.

A young woman, born at the turn of the 20th century, is rendered ageless after an accident. After many solitary years, she meets a man who complicates the eternal life she has settled into.

The Bible of the Undying by DC Barrie. The author proclaims that he was given a chance for immortality after practicing the White Room meditation therein.

It takes discipline and will. The author declined eternal life.

Did it seem credible to you? And is it irreversible once done - does it mention specifics, like what level of injury you cam survive and so on?

Sorry if that’s too many questions :o) but I was fascinated by the workarounds in Miracle Day (TV series, Torchwood) where everyone’s suddenly immortal, except they can be burned, and then Captain Jack’s immortality that saw him grow back from some chunks of raw flesh at one stage, looked pretty damned nightmarish to be honest.

I’m very curious… not sure if I’d like it for myself, but one of my earliest influences was the movie She where the main character is immortal herself.

The White Room meditation involves sitting in the centre of an all white room, dressed in white, and staring at an egg. After a certain amount of time, which can vary as with everything, you develop the ability to levitate the egg.

In the book, the author describes that after he had reached the point of levitation, he heard a Voice, which he ascribed to God, in which he was told that if he so chose, he could become immortal within ten years if he continued with the meditation. He chose not to do so.

No specifics were given as to what the immortality would entail but I gathered from what the author said that it would mean instantaneous healing of illness and injury, and no biological break down due to aging. I’m pretty sure if the body is completely immolated then your immortality would end, but then, you might be able to prevent that, in the same way the three Christians were not destroyed in the furnace in Daniel 3:14-29.

Its an interesting book but very few people would be willing to devote ten years of their life to achieving immortality. Its not easy. The requirements are more than most would be able to devote to. They would rather watch TV or browse the Internet.

I’ve thought about giving it a try but I can barely devote time to my magick due to Life. Spending hours on end staring at egg might be beyond me at the moment.

1 Like

Fascinating, thanks! Yes, and I can see how such heightened abilities (if they’re possible) would also be able to keep a person out of trouble in the first place.

I suppose the drawback would be, at the end of the ten years if you haven’t acquired immortality, most people would have invested too much time to dare suspect it was all a waste and walk away, so you’d have to make the choice between continuing and hoping the breakthrough comes soon, or realising that you’ve spent quite a lot of life and got nothing in return. I’m not sure I’d want to be in that situation, so overall the book’s probably not right for me, I have a hell of a time knowing when to give up on something even with far lower stakes than that.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I don’t think you’d get nothing in return for ten years of discipline. Even if you failed to achieve physical immortality, you would still obtain various abilities, not to mention your Will would be unbreakable. I found it very similar to what we are all trying to achieve here in regards to personal Ascension.

The White Room meditation might be worth trying for 6 months or so to test the waters.

1 Like

True - I’m guess I’m seeing it as displacing my other projects, because even though I haven’t posted anything much for a few months, I’ve been incredibly busy with various personal & family-related workings, and those are all paying off in various ways, so it would be a question of what to replace - well, I don’t need to explain the time issue to you, and I’m sure many of us face that dilemma. :slight_smile:

For some reason I want to try building an astral room to try this… I do like doing high-stakes magick (“become a goddess” - “live forever!” lol!!) so we’ll see… if I do, I’ll report back on any results.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Does it have to be the same egg? I imagine it would have a giant charge or change totally on the inside if it is the same egg.