Physical Regeneration (Healing or Shape shifting)

That’s an old Finbarr classic. The White Room exercise is something you’re supposed to set aside several weeks or months of your life to master. It’s an Abramelin-style life-consuming operation.

Seems a little strange now, though, since people learn to move and levitate all kinds of objects.

1 Like

From what I have learned, yes, healing, regeneration, and even rejuvenation are the same as one particular type of shape-shifting. On a more shamanic path, I’ve found, currently, six different kinds of shape shifting. Seven if you count ritual cannibalism which I was just informed about by Sekmet, but haven’t confirmed by research just yet. Of these six/seven paths, one of them does involve the movement of the physical self from one pattern of manifestation to a differen on. Applied in certain ways, you can instantly change a diseased form, in yourself or in another, for a health form. Or, in use as an attack, change someone’s health for instant infirmary, what my teacher calls ‘withering’. Likewise, you could conceivably instantly replace missing or damaged parts. Ultimately, there is nothing to prevent you from shifting to a younger self, or older self for that matter. I did come across a story once of a yoga form that did this through bringing different energy centers together to create a certain harmonic. In what I’ve been taught, it even more simple, at least in theory. I’ve managed instant healing on two occassions, but am still working toward these greater skills, so just theory for now.

1 Like

Can you suggest resource material/authors on this information? Very interested - Thanks!

Can you suggest resource material/authors on this information? Very interested - Thanks!

At this time I know of no author who does these subjects justice. Sorry. There are a number of Spirits who can inform you on these subjects. I have worked with The Morgan, and also with Kali, Sekhmet, Rhiannan, and various faces of Death. Of these Morgan is the most useful. I can provide some greater detail if you have a particular question, though I am not a master of this skill at this time. Still, I have gotten to the point of separating my identity from the physical body which is the major pre-requisite for more dramatic transformation. One of the main reasons I am here is to learn how to make more profound links to my spirit teachers and accelerate my progress toward this skill. I can tell you that the path starts with expanding and strengthening your Awareness as far beyond the apparent confines of the body structure. For me, this occurred the first time I “died” (near death out of body experience…I’ve had three…I’m clumsy). This was furthered by specific meditation practices that The Morgan instructed me to pursue. Once the Awareness is expanded to beyond the body, Morgan set me on a path toward direct experience of the unity of reality. She further pushed me on to extreme ego destruction focused toward non-attachment…so Zen-like stuff. The path continued through what Shaman call becoming a hollow bone, and recognition of the basic shape and function of reality. This understanding is perfectly encapsulated in the symbolic structures known as the Taiji, the Bagua, and the I Ching. It is not necessary to fully grasp all these things in order to shift, but it is useful in breaking attachment so one can shift into any form and shift environment. The actual method of shifting is absurdly simple and is often done by children at play completely by accident. However, without an expanded Awareness or non-attachment the effects are either short lived or come in bursts and then are hard to repeat. Some good information in this general direction can be obtained for videos from Red Elk which are easily located on YouTube. Ignore his biblical references. His understanding is either minimal or he is keeping the better stuff private, however, his descriptions of invisibility, flying, telepathy, and so on are in perfect keeping with the basic operations involved. Obviously, a person can take them much further. Evidence of this can be found amongst practices recorded in Central Asian Shamanism and the resulting sorcerer and Bon priest traditions. Also, information can be found in some of the very traditional teachings of Tai Chi, Nei Gung, and the more hardcore inner arts form ages past. Some useful information can be discovered in the related tradition described in “The Magnus of Java”. This system, however, does not involve shapeshifting and, while powerful, is a more bounded and limited system. Still, the information about general philosophy isn’t entirely removed and is worth pondering.

I know this sounds overwhelming. Like I said, the basic practice is child play easy. Making it predictable and repeatable is the part that is difficult and requires considerable training and artistry. Mostly, its all about getting yourself out of the way and just doing what comes naturally without second guessing.

I can give more specifics if you have questions…

Hi to all!

I understand that I am writing not in very correct topic but it related to “Physical Regeneration”. Just short story about how I am surprised about spirits unexpected actions.

About a year ago I summoned Venerian Spirit to get urgent help. He did it very fast! But I also have longtearm dreams wich I keep in mind every day.

I didn’t ask that Spirit to help me with this arrea of wills. Dreams were related to changing (phisical regeneration). Several weeks ago I noticed that my problems magically restored. I thought I just see what I wantto see. But yesterday I asked several people to confirm it. They all said it really is! They asked why I asked about it but I didn’t respond.

So, in some way the Spirit found out that I have important dreams but don’t ask him to improve them and did it himself even without notice me about his addition help.

I am writing about it only today so as I got proof only yesterday.

My suggestion: I’m sorry, but I forgot to mention that I evoked this Spirit a few months back twice more. The first call was visible in full disguise, and two recently - did not work in the visible guise. Also, when two additional calls, I did not feel even the presence of the Spirit, but still asked for help (other desires as well - not physical regeneration). Eventually, I wrote the last two calls, as failures.

So I do not know, did the Spirit help me during the first evocation or while the last two times. When he decided to help me without a direct request, and according to his own free will - I have no idea!

How can you comment it, please?

A few weeks ago I had a certain medical problem that I won’t describe here. I prayed to Ningizidda at my altar and offered him a green apple and asked him to heal this problem. A few days later and the problem was gone. I also recently burnt my mouth on some hot food and I did the same ritual yesterday night and the swelling has gone down and it doesn’t hurt anymore. I’ve also evoked him for some severe burns on my arm and they scarred over within days and they no longer bother me.

1 Like

Great!

I know that Powers can treat illnesses with ease. But you directly asked for help. And I didn’t ask but Spirit found out my desires and helped on his free will. This is interesting and that surprised me. But we usually\always have to express our wills to Spirits in order they do them for us.
In my case a Spirit did all himself. I am sure they can read our thoughts but have never met that they do such bonuses before.

Thanks for the comment!

I am very interested in your results. Did you create prayer to Ningizidda from scretch? Use some template to do it, or have ready made prayer to him?

Could you, please share with me? I’d like to use such great opportunity too.

Thank you in advance!

Falun Dafa , if practised fullheartedly for a long time, is said it COULD in some case also bring physical immortality or very long life as side effects. This kind if immortality means also invulnerability, as this practice should transform physical body into a new kind of body made of particles which transcends the five elements and time itself. It’s a buddhist-taoist path of the Right Hand which aim is illumination (they call it "consummation) and going into the falun Heaven after death. But it requires very high morality and virtues and an iron will and daily exercises. I tried it but was too hard for me, physically and spiritually.

I am very interested in your results. Did you create prayer to Ningizidda from scretch? Use some template to do it, or have ready made prayer to him?

Could you, please share with me? I’d like to use such great opportunity too.

Thank you in advance![/quote] I made several clay talismans (you probably don’t need to do this) that linked me to him in a stronger way. He and I have a unique and strange bond that already links me to him but the clay was just a way to honor I suppose. So basically I evoked him and prayed to him and then offered him a green candle. The prayer can be anything as long as it is polite and genuine. Ningizidda has a soft spot for magicians.

Thanks! I already figured out how to accomplish all.

I’ve used regeneration techniques to keep myself looking healthy and have had complete success with it. Though this is more of a shape shift than a genuine turning back of the clock.

It would be great if you to describe some of your regeneration techniques! I am sure it is interesting for most of magicians.

I invoke the lillith, beleth and lucifer. I then focus on the areas of myself that I want to change. I decide how I want it to change then begin to push energy towards those areas, drawing on the power of the invoked demons as I do so.
I find I need to do this once before bed and again in the morning to keep myself tip top.

2 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:34, topic:4678”]I invoke the lillith, beleth and lucifer. I then focus on the areas of myself that I want to change. I decide how I want it to change then begin to push energy towards those areas, drawing on the power of the invoked demons as I do so.
I find I need to do this once before bed and again in the morning to keep myself tip top.[/quote]

Thank you! Do you invoke three at once or particular demon depending on task you aim to perform?

As I see the invoking is enogh? I know that Lillith and Lucifer are better to be invoked and not evoked but Beleth can be evoked. As you know evocation brings more demonic energies to influence. But your approach is easy and good resulting!

I evoke the demons, then we sit down and cast the spell which I then invoke into myself. Allowing it to mold me in the process.

Clear! Though, as usual.

[quote=“telgega, post:1, topic:4678”]I was reading a website on Immortality, and the first thing it mentioned was physical regeneration, my first thought went to Woverine Shrugs and how he lives years and is very youthful.

It makes sense to me that Physical regeneration would be a main ingredient to being immortal since as people “age” their bodies wither away and simply stop working. Much like a plant cut off by the root, it has nothing to feed it.

I’m not sure if the Idea of Physical regeneration is one of Shape Shifting, healing or both. I’d like to test the idea but I have little experince in the field of shape shifting.

What are the thoughts/ ideas of the rest of you?[/quote]

I’ve posted about this already actually:

If you haven’t yet, you might want to look into a book called " You need not age or die" by Donald C. Barrie( also sometimes called The bible of the undying). William Mistele also has some great essays on immortality,Franz Bardon’s Kabbalistic formulas( especially CL-stops aging ;), Ormus(or white powdered mon-atomic gold is reported to do this after some time ingesting it,(also repairing and perfecting health/pychic powers) the spirit called Kirek from Bardon’s Practical magickal evocation specializes in this area of expertise as well as invulnerability to all harm( think superman :slight_smile:

I have posted this and some other things in the alchemy section(just search alchemy, immortality)

Also while your working with/on your chakras, make sure to cleanse/unblock them before awaking them and make sure you can feel each chakra before working on the next( starting with muladhara). If you can, try to refrain from sexual activity because you want this energy to build up a charge within you to empower your entire being( if you do have sexual orgasm, concentrate on the chakra your working on at that moment or the one below it in order to keep the charge going.

Good luck to you and may you be protected and guided :slight_smile:

1 Like
Franz Bardon's Kabbalistic formulas( especially CL-stops aging ;)

Please, state title of Franz Bardon’s book, containing Kabbalistic formulas.
And what is “CL-stops aging”. I have two books of Bardon but have never met materials, mentioned by you.

Thank you in advance!

[quote=“BOleck, post:39, topic:4678”]

Franz Bardon’s Kabbalistic formulas( especially CL-stops aging :wink:

Please, state title of Franz Bardon’s book, containing Kabbalistic formulas.
And what is “CL-stops aging”. I have two books of Bardon but have never met materials, mentioned by you.

Thank you in advance![/quote]

The CL formula is in a book by Bardon’s called the key to the true kaballah. After starting with the single letters, it goes in to detail about double letter formulas in alphabetical order( AA, AB, AC, etc,.)

Peter Dexheimer then took those formulas and then simplified them so that they became able to be used as mantras without specific colors and such instead of with Bardon’s quadripolar magnet needed for advanced users.

I found Dexheimer’s books on amazon months ago, but he took them off of there for some reason and now I’ve only seen it in German copies, which is a shame because he has another book in german having to do with the spirits of the mercurial sphere of the zone girdling the earth from bardon’s practice of magical evocation book :frowning:

1 Like