Physical Exhaustion

My advice comes from being a Leo-

Eat some good, rich food, like biscuits and gravy or a huge meaty sandwich, and go bask in the sun. Revel in being tired for a little bit, then put your tired in a box while you soak up energy like a solar panel. I know its hot out there, so drink some cold water.

Shake it all off and keep going! You are the energizer bunny! You got this! You a warrior and no one can stop you! Do the things!

Then collapse in bed and sleep like a brick. You will feel better tomorrow, knowing that you powered through! At least, thats how i do and feel

5 Likes

Thanks @Anastasiya! Reminds me of KFC or Churches Chicken lol

1 Like

Donā€™t let your ego get involved

eh?

I gave you advice.

If you wanna stay drained then donā€™t take it.

Imo, btw, you are the guy doing the ā€œProject: Evocation BlackListā€?

You probably burnt yourself out thereby. Iā€™d also cut that shit out. Take it easy and only evoke when you genuinely need to for yourself not for an audience. Evocation isnā€™t a game or a sport.

These are your words;

OK so I am going to do another Bluelist of spirits on going evoke at somepoint between today and tomorrow. Iā€™m working weekends so Iā€™ll have to figure out the times. In addition, my phone service is off so Im communicating with yā€™all through Wi-Fi.

Anyway here is the list:
Azazel(Cause Lucifuge been told me to evoke him)ā€¦ etc etc

I might do it in a Multiple Evocation Format just becauseā€¦

See what I mean man?

Give that a rest for a while. Rest thyself.

1 Like

@Zenifon it is probably true that I have burnt myself out and need to take a break. Azazel told me I need to ā€œchill the fuck outā€. yes those are my words, and yes I am the one doing the project ā€œEvocation Blacklistā€. But when you say ā€œI gave you advice. If you want to stay drained then donā€™t take it.ā€ It comes off with the energy of sarcasm. Also, I understand that evocation is not a game or sport, or ANY sort of competition. I am not doing this project to get ā€œlikesā€ or any of that bullshit. Itā€™s to grow, and help others Ascend.

To be very honest, the energetic Being influencing what you are saying is starting to piss me off. It is trying to use you to start a war between us magicians and hinder our Ascent together. Iā€™m not pissed off with YOU but with what is USING YOU at the moment. That is why @valkarath reacted the way he did to your response.
The exact thing Valkarath described is not characteristic of YOU but whatever the hell is messing with you.
I do see what you are saying and I appreciate the advice, but I am not evoking for an audience. :smiley:

2 Likes

I canā€™t do anything else to help you with your auric leakage.

How do you feel? How are you?

1 Like

Ok I see that what I said could be seen as arrogant and abrupt.

I hope you get well soon.

2 Likes

Actually I feel alot better lol. I did some yoga and chakra opening(the gold and silver method ). Im about to add to it by going for a walkā€¦ Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

energy vampirism might be in you interest, that is of you want to be constantly working.

2 Likes

or just energy work period

2 Likes

Did you delineate which zone of the body was the most tense?

1 Like

Sure did. Neck and shoulders. Also both legsā€¦

1 Like

ok so weā€™re talking RED root chakra and COBALT BLUE throat chakra.

There are emotions in there that you are not facing. Also donā€™t forget to do the associated Self-Identification exercise;

2 Likes

Your creativity is being suppressed and/or you really wanted to say something to someone but you wouldnā€™t let yourself say it. This is the shoulder tensions

With the root chakra, there are repressed passions particularly and probably sexual feelings. However that does not necessarily mean you should go and jack off or get a hooker or whatever, no, these are transitory gratifications that donā€™t go to the root (pun intended). Gratification can act as an escape from deadened chakras.

Here is the additional thread about how to exorcise pent up emotions which deaden a chakra;

How to release hidden repressed emotion from your chakras

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks

1 Like

I just donā€™t think that this addresses the deadened chakra issue. It may provide an energy boost for sureā€¦for a whileā€¦however it is, imo, a papering of the cracks.

2 Likes

I found that it gives a burst of energy and helps me get deep into a particular chakra Iā€™m working on. Especially with all that star energy

I interested to talk about energy work

Coconut oil helps me with burnout from an evocation, and IMO thatā€™s a real phenomena youā€™re going to meet at any stage as long as youā€™re pushing yourself to work ā€œharderā€ or more intensely than you did before, just as an Olympic-level athlete is always going to be training that bit harder, and pushing closer to exhaustion as they step up their training.

Coconut oil seems to have some uniquely useful qualities as brain food, even with very sick people, for example:

I also did a thread about experimenting with macros to boost performance, if itā€™s tl;dr I found out that a fat & sugar combo a few hours before the work, and coconut oil afterwards, came out ahead.

This was after much trial and error - some of this may be due to my age, sex, or other peculiarities, but on the purely physical side of how to sustain long-term and difficult magickal work, when you already have energy exercises that help you sorted out, Iā€™ll offer it fwiw:

Just in addition to this, Iā€™m not currently ā€œin ketosisā€ i.e., not peeing ketone bodies, on the kinds of carbs stated in the OP there, and Iā€™ve found that coconut oil works for recovery from tiredness (physical and mental) even when Iā€™ve eaten sugar earlier in the day.

5 Likes