Physical Exhaustion

Hey guys, question. How do you deal with physical/magical exhaustion/weakness? I ask because I have been feeling exhausted for the longest time now and it’s not because it’s hot as fuck here in the most holy republic of Texas lol. When I move, it feels like Im not pushing hard enough if you know what I mean. I workout, am fit, and am pretty strong for a smaller guy. But I don’t understand what’s going on. Maybe something with my root chakra? Any knowledge would be appreciated :smiley:

5 Likes

This happens to me after intense rituals sometimes. sugar helps me recover… Lots of it.
Since I’m not a huge fan of stuffing my face with some cake, I usually drink some alcohol which is pretty much pure sugar.

5 Likes

I can tell you from just the activity I’ve seen you post on the forum that most likely you’re depleted and just need to rest a day or two.

I don’t know how much energy you’re actually bringing into the area around you when you evoke, but I only perform one evocation a night because I bring so much energy through into my area. Now some of those evocations may feature several spirits, but it’s still one evocation.

And if I’m performing a powerful ritual with a lot of energy directed at changing something in my life or the world, it completely wears me out. It’s simply so much energy that I have to rest.

Like @fke suggested, a little food after a ritual can help and it also has a grounding effect on you.

Do you know how to bring energy into yourself? If you do, breathing in pure energy from the stars or the universe or nature or the sun or whatever you feel is appropriate can recharge your batteries.

But when you feel that exhausted, it’s a clue to take a day or two off and rest.

If you still feel exhausted a day or two later, let us know. There could be another cause for it if it continues.

9 Likes

Man, I appreciate that. What you said about breathing in energy from stars: I was doing that last night. I took a random stars energy and brought it into my root chakra(i had a runny nose ), woke this morning, and the runny nose was gone. I don’t really bring in alot of energy when I evoke :disappointed:

It’s more of a light presence around me. Except for when I do evocations back to back. I guess I just have to pull more energy through with the conjuration lol

3 Likes

Here’s the best way I’ve found to fill yourself with a lot of energy quickly …

(1) Stand in the Yoga Star Pose …

(2) Imagine breathing in streaks of white light from all of the stars, feeling it fill your entire heart center.

(3) As you exhale, imagine that energy dispersing into your body and glowing brighter throughout you.

(4) Repeat until you’ve got enough energy.

No, you don’t have to. If I just need a quick conversation, I don’t pull that much energy through.

But I often spend 2 to 3 hours with the spirits, learning from them, and working on my energy. It helps me “absorb” their energies and incorporate them into my own aura.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll put this to work today. Dang, you are doing alot better than me on conversing with the spirits lol. I need to put more time in myself. I evoked Kalfu last night so I may spend like 10 extra minutes with him or another entity. I normally just evoke, get the message, and banish :joy:

I need to take my time and let their energies sink in

2 Likes

This is great, thanks! been feeling pretty low on energy as well,

been practicing energy work with @micah but probably overdid it or did something wrong… gonna try this when i’m off work

1 Like

We will continue our training today, young Anakin :smiling_imp:
I will show you the ways of the force :joy:
@Seven

It’s not a competition, brother.

2 Likes

Right

1 Like

Dude i’m older than you, but that’s alright :joy::joy:

as of the training, i’m gonna get a massage after work so be ready in 3 hours or so

3 Likes

@Seven … you’re welcome. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to discuss anything on energy work or just need some tips. It’s probably one of my two or three strongest skilsets. I practiced Qigong and energy healing for several years before I started practicing magick.

1 Like

All tips are welcome! i want to know everything

1 Like

Yeah, I’m the same way. Start with a thread. You can unravel the entire tapestry later. lol

1 Like

Young or Old, it doesn’t matter. Only a sith deals in absolutes @Seven :joy:
I’m 20 yrs old, but Im still yo magical daddy :joy::joy:

Yeah when one of our chakras is overworked because some other chakra is rigid and stale then the result is a feeling of being drained…of course.

Do this, rest your body and scan every muscle, IMPORTANT ; don’t interfere , just note which part of your body is the most tense. That zone will be where the stale chakra is and I could verify it if by describing which flaw in your psyche is attributed to it.

When you do that… go here and open the blocked chakra

1 Like

Thanks @Zenifon!

No shit, I think that this probes deeper than the other guy’s advice here.

What is your problem, Zen? What the hell is up with your attitude, man? Do you have an inferiority complex or what? Why is this a competition for you?

3 Likes

@Zenifon everyones advice here is equal in depth and validity. @valkarath advice is just as DEEP and LEGIT as yours. No need to make statements like the one you just made😃 We are magicians and we are all intelligent and can behave better than this.

1 Like