Physical Exhaustion

I can’t do anything else to help you with your auric leakage.

How do you feel? How are you?

1 Like

Ok I see that what I said could be seen as arrogant and abrupt.

I hope you get well soon.

2 Likes

Actually I feel alot better lol. I did some yoga and chakra opening(the gold and silver method ). Im about to add to it by going for a walk… Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

energy vampirism might be in you interest, that is of you want to be constantly working.

2 Likes

or just energy work period

2 Likes

Did you delineate which zone of the body was the most tense?

1 Like

Sure did. Neck and shoulders. Also both legs…

1 Like

ok so we’re talking RED root chakra and COBALT BLUE throat chakra.

There are emotions in there that you are not facing. Also don’t forget to do the associated Self-Identification exercise;

2 Likes

Your creativity is being suppressed and/or you really wanted to say something to someone but you wouldn’t let yourself say it. This is the shoulder tensions

With the root chakra, there are repressed passions particularly and probably sexual feelings. However that does not necessarily mean you should go and jack off or get a hooker or whatever, no, these are transitory gratifications that don’t go to the root (pun intended). Gratification can act as an escape from deadened chakras.

Here is the additional thread about how to exorcise pent up emotions which deaden a chakra;

How to release hidden repressed emotion from your chakras

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks

1 Like

I just don’t think that this addresses the deadened chakra issue. It may provide an energy boost for sure…for a while…however it is, imo, a papering of the cracks.

2 Likes

I found that it gives a burst of energy and helps me get deep into a particular chakra I’m working on. Especially with all that star energy

I interested to talk about energy work

Coconut oil helps me with burnout from an evocation, and IMO that’s a real phenomena you’re going to meet at any stage as long as you’re pushing yourself to work “harder” or more intensely than you did before, just as an Olympic-level athlete is always going to be training that bit harder, and pushing closer to exhaustion as they step up their training.

Coconut oil seems to have some uniquely useful qualities as brain food, even with very sick people, for example:

I also did a thread about experimenting with macros to boost performance, if it’s tl;dr I found out that a fat & sugar combo a few hours before the work, and coconut oil afterwards, came out ahead.

This was after much trial and error - some of this may be due to my age, sex, or other peculiarities, but on the purely physical side of how to sustain long-term and difficult magickal work, when you already have energy exercises that help you sorted out, I’ll offer it fwiw:

Just in addition to this, I’m not currently “in ketosis” i.e., not peeing ketone bodies, on the kinds of carbs stated in the OP there, and I’ve found that coconut oil works for recovery from tiredness (physical and mental) even when I’ve eaten sugar earlier in the day.

5 Likes

Awesome…Thank you @Lady_Eva! Do you actually eat the coconut oil or just mix it in? I’ve always been curious about that :frowning:

1 Like

I eat it right off the spoon, because I like the taste! :smiley:

About 10g, 2-ish teaspoons is usually enough, If you have a blender you can add some to a smoothie, or even to coffee.

2 Likes

Cool

Just fwiw and I know you didn’t ask, I have periodically done sustained magickal workings of the kind you’ve been doing here with your Evocation Lists and although I did them for (superficially) different reasons, they provided a breakthrough experience on every occasion, it was like I was body-slamming against the wall of “reality” repeatedly, YES picking up bruises (so to speak), YES maybe seeming insane to any onlookers, but I broke down barriers FAST doing it.

Barriers to direct theogenesis - which is to say, having the creative powers of Source embodied in my limited human consciousness (the opposite of the RHP, which sacrifices self-indentity for Self-realisation).

It’s for that reason that I didn’t feel the need to say anything cautionary on your posts with those mahooosive lists :stuck_out_tongue: or by PM, because I think you’re doing what you need to do.

Expect the bruises, though! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for that…
Lol “mahoosive”

I definitely feel like I’m breaking barriers, bringing more power through. I did a ritual for another friend of mine and I brought into my tiny ass room the powers of the 7 planets, sun, moon, stars(aldebaran,sirius,algol), and four elements combined (I think ). It was a light presence, but it was powerful nonetheless. It was like mighty mouse, small but mighty lol.
I am definitely anticipating the bruises… as long as I got my magical fam (BALG) I can recover from anything!

Any astral entities who think otherwise can:

*slowly walks off stage and out door like a boss *

2 Likes

I always put some in my hair lol

1 Like