Petition with the Duke Sallos help

Yes.

1 Like

Thank you. One more question(not just to you but anybody) should I put my blood in the sigil?

I’m a bit worried cause I pissed my ex off to the point I don’t want to ask sallos to try and influence to contact me in a few days as that maybe to short of time

You will have people saying yes, use your blood, and others, like myself, saying no, blood is not needed.

Some people like smearing their blood on everything, thinking it will compensate for inadequately developed senses, and others will only use it for the life or death kind of magick . I, personally, reserve it only for completely life altering pacts.

Ultimately, the choice is yours. However, keep in mind that once you use blood, some spirits will expect nothing less.

2 Likes

Got it! No blood will be used

So my petition will go something like you stated.

“ I, (your name, magical or given) ask, with the greatest of respect, in the name of (here you would place the name of any superior demon Sallos is said to be under) the great Duke Sallos, to make (state your intention) by February 14th. In exchange for this boon, I will (state what you plan to give as an offering).”

I put the date at around Valentine’s Day.

1 Like

would you have to burn it because i currently dont have a lighter or matc

Welcome @ThatOneSpaghetto It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

ok i did but do you have to burn the petition?

I’ve already explained elsewhere why you burn the petition. Fire is one of the major gateways to the spirit realm.

However, you do not have to burn it. Please read my tutorial thread:

1 Like

OK thank you so much

Hi, All.
I am New here. No prior experience at this, so please bear my Ignorance…
I am planning on doing an evocation to the Duke Sallos tomorrow after 4 pm and Not sure of what to write as per petition: ( essentially what I really Desire is to bring my Ex from 7month ago to call me and take me back, I have tried everything humanly possible, I really messed up and want my ex back) how do I word it where I get her back.
should I do an Invocation or an Evocation would suffice?
who is Duke Sallos’s superior?
do I need the whole Circle, the Ceremony, Candles, Etc?

Welcome @raukfaisk It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest,e etc:

intro3

After you introduce yourself properly, take a look at opening sigils.

Have you tried apologizing? Sometimes the simplest answer goes a long ways. Does she have anyone new in her life? You may need a more multi faceted approach if the situation is difficult. Usually a combination of spiritual and mundane things work best towards getting results. Does something need to be done about whatever it was that split you apart?

Aside from that I prefer evocation as I prefer to call the spirit to me, rather than into me. I have no Idea who Sallos’s superior is, I just open his sigil and then call to him until he comes. If you have no open senses, often it’s barely noticeable they’ve arrived. A shift in the room temperature, a strange sound, a strange flash of light etc might be all you get. But if you put in the effort to open the sigil and call to them, they can hear you even if you can’t hear or see or otherwise sense them. I like to say a one way call is still a call, the only difference is you won’t know if the spirit agrees to help or not, until you either get results or don’t.

As far as writing the petition goes, there’s a few tutorials on it, the exact wording should come from you and there’s a few different beliefs about wording it like you have it rather than like you still want it so forth, so the search function should be beneficial.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your quick response.
Yes, I have called apologized, sent flowers but I really messed up. Duke Sallos is my Last effort, Hopefully, he will listen and help me out…
if he does I will definitely come over to satan/lucifer’s side.

I’d do some more research if I was you. Satan is a title, Lucifer is not who is currently consider Satan, and I’ve personally never worked with or worshipped either. Spirits are not good vs evil, it’s not Heaven versus Hell, and I don’t worship anything, so there is no side to come to, except your own.

2 Likes

What do you do with the offered wine, how do you dispose of it?
Do you drink it, right infront of the spirit?

Can I use a blue candle

1 Like

Do you have to write the petition? Or can you just state your petition verbally or in your mind (in your thoughts) and what you will give in exchange for Sallos’s work?

Write it. It is too easy to get mixed up or confused when you do it in your mind or verbally. People stumble over their words, and a petition needs clarity.

1 Like

Is it okay to go back and write it to clarify it to him? I only did it earlier today and then thought about whether that was okay to do or not.

No, don’t go back and redo it.