Petition with the Duke Sallos help

Ten days after, no changement or response in the horizon.
there is a bit of improvement, but I think it’s more because I’ve changed my way of thinking.
So I think I’m gonna make a little altar for him and give him something and then retry the pétition.

In my opinion, ten days seems like too short of a time frame for the Duke to properly set things in motion. I am assuming this is a love/lust spell, since that is Sallos’ specialty, but I’ve never worked with him so I don’t know how fast he works. There are always obstacles to overcome, however.

I usually wait at least a week beyond my set time frame to confirm that the spell is a failure before starting over, but I also usually try to give a fairly wide span, no matter how desperate for a result I am, just so there is room for the spirit to work.

You might want to get a divination done to see if the Duke has failed, is still working, or if there is something blocking it, since you cannot yet speak directly to Sallos himself to get a status update.

3 Likes

Okay :slight_smile: thank you the advice, I will try to ask my tarot deck about this

2 Likes

Just a little more helpful info. I specifically wanted to draw real love into my life and not be a magnet for fuckboys. The Duke showed me how to unlock love in MYSELF - not to be confused with self love. Loving feelings, unlocked are very powerful.

It ties in with attraction, and how you attract what you throw out. In my case, my heart was closed off so I was attracting the like.

Thoughts are powerful, as are feelings and what you feed grows.

3 Likes

Silver wine? What is that?

Correction…he likes silver (coins etc) and red wine.

1 Like

Okay :slight_smile: two month since this petition, maybe it will take really more time or maybe my wish is impossible ahah.

I want to make another one, less complicate :slight_smile:
So here what I will write, if someone want help me to make sentences better for the petition ^^
(I will write it in french in the petition, but here the translation)

I humbly ask the Great and Mighty Duke Sallos to accede to my request.
I want to have an orgasm. I thank Duke Sallos for His aid, and I ask that the way I get this orgasm do not go against my values and principles, do not hurt me and come within two weeks. So mote it be

Does it is okay to ask him this ?:neutral_face:
I was thinking to give him wine too, so I will have to put this is the petition too…

Hello, I’ve been reading though the forums and you definitely know your knowledge. Can you help me with something ?

Yes and it occurs to me that a slow burning petition may portend a slow burning result.

2 Likes

Asking him like that sounds like you are begging. Have a backbone. State what you want in your petition, what you will give, and then go on with your day.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread just to ask.

Should I use the EA method, and while verbalizing what I want, read out the petition and burn it after? I’m making a plan of

1. Drawing the sigil
  2. Light a red candle
  3. Gazing at the sigil with it in my left hand
  4. visualize what I want, trying to put emotion into it(I’m not great at that, I’ll admit)
  5. Read out my petition.
  6. Burn petition while putting sigil under my pillow
  7. Blow out the candle
1 Like

Yes, that should be fine, though I will warn you that putting an open seal under your pillow may lead to restless sleep and feeling very exhausted in the morning.

4 Likes

Understandable. Can I burn the petition with a lighter in the sink?

Yes.

1 Like

Thank you. One more question(not just to you but anybody) should I put my blood in the sigil?

I’m a bit worried cause I pissed my ex off to the point I don’t want to ask sallos to try and influence to contact me in a few days as that maybe to short of time

You will have people saying yes, use your blood, and others, like myself, saying no, blood is not needed.

Some people like smearing their blood on everything, thinking it will compensate for inadequately developed senses, and others will only use it for the life or death kind of magick . I, personally, reserve it only for completely life altering pacts.

Ultimately, the choice is yours. However, keep in mind that once you use blood, some spirits will expect nothing less.

2 Likes

Got it! No blood will be used

So my petition will go something like you stated.

“ I, (your name, magical or given) ask, with the greatest of respect, in the name of (here you would place the name of any superior demon Sallos is said to be under) the great Duke Sallos, to make (state your intention) by February 14th. In exchange for this boon, I will (state what you plan to give as an offering).”

I put the date at around Valentine’s Day.

1 Like

would you have to burn it because i currently dont have a lighter or matc

Welcome @ThatOneSpaghetto It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

ok i did but do you have to burn the petition?