Petition with the Duke Sallos help

Hi !
I want to petition Duke Sallos, but I don’t know how… I know that in the book demons of magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons they talk about it, and I buy it in Kindle too, but I have some problem with the payment sooo the téléchargement don’t start…
Can someone tell me how can I do a petition with Duke Sallos ? What type of offrand I can give in exchange of my demand ? Alcool ? Blood? I activate the sigil with blood so don’t know if I still can give blood, and if yes, how many ? Do I have to be specific? I have read that the plant that go with Duke Sallos is the Aster, can I give that ?
I want to learn more please !

2 Likes

Have you tried opening the sigil and asking Sallos what he might want as an offering in exchange for what you want?

A petition can be as simple as writing a letter to Sallos, stating what you want and what you are willing to give in exchange, and then burning the petition. Don’t overthink it. Sometimes, paying public thanks to the demon on the forum, and talking about his prowess is all the offering you need. A lot of demons seem to like that, because it encourages others to work with them. You do not have to give blood at all, unless you want to.

7 Likes

Oh okay :slight_smile:
No I don’t try to talk with him yet… I can not hear respond, but I have a pendulum to try it.
I dit d this. ![58|281x500](upload://jfxlGQ45sHP5krgeMqeMiaNjrpR.jpg
But I did not know it had to be burned :o I just put blood on the sigil and then burn a candle over it… Do I have to write a time of respond on it ? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Use the EA method of opening the sigil that I linked and talk to him. You might get some ideas as to offerings in your mind.

I can’t see the jpeg you uploaded so I don’t know what you did, but a petition spell is usually very simple. You write down on a piece of paper, " I, (your name, magical or given) ask, with the greatest of respect, in the name of (here you would place the name of any superior demon Sallos is said to be under) the great Duke Sallos, to bring me (state your intention). In exchange for this boon, I will (state what you plan to give as an offering)." You can include a time frame as well, if you wish. You would open the sigil, read the petition out loud, and then you would burn the paper, and imagine the smoke bringing your intention to Sallos.

You can dress up the ritual as much as you want to, but that is the simplest format i know of. You could even leave out the sigil, and just petition the Duke by name if you wanted to. Just make sure, if your intention is fulfilled, that you follow through on what you promised.

12 Likes

Well I just burn it so I can not show you… I don’t know why the pictures didnt work… I don’t know how it work

1 Like

Thank you very much for you help :slight_smile: I hope that Duke Sallos got my petition

3 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Good luck with your petition, and keep us posted on your results!

3 Likes

I agree.

Duke Sallos is very easy to communicate with and very helpful. Simply charge your sigil and speak. He is fond of silver Wine and Red candles.

2 Likes

I have another question ! Do I have to wait a respond before starting do what I write i will do ? Or does I have to do it like right now?

1 Like

Usually, you wait for the completion of the task. You don’t give the payment in advance before the demon has come through for you. Otherwise, there is no incentive for the demon to do the job.

An exchange is different than making an offering to build a relationship. If you are building a relationship, then you can make offerings without asking for things. This is usually done with godforms, and nature spirits, so they will look kindly upon you when you do make a request, and demonalators do it as well, I believe, for the demons they worship. Usually, they have an altar devoted to the spirit where they leave the offerings.

If your petition to Sallos is for a single task, then you should wait for him to complete his part before doing yours.

7 Likes

Okay :slight_smile: thank you very much ! ^^
I think I will make an altar for him

2 Likes

This is wonderful advice. Back when I first met Duke Sallos and made my very first petition to him I made the mistake of giving payment upfront before I received what I had asked for. I did receive half of my petition but it was like half of everything I asked for.
Example : I asked for more of my targets time and attention. I would go out on more dates with him and my target would ask to spend more time with me but every single time, half way through our dates my bf would always have to leave for some reason. Our date would always be cut short. There was so much more I was only getting by half.
I sat with Duke Sallos and we spoke about this together, he showed me that these ancient entities want to work on our behalf but it’s up to us to learn how to do it. I didn’t do my ceremony correctly but I was willing to learn and he was willing to teach.
It was a very valuable lesson learned.

15 Likes

Don’t demand a thing. Or expect the worst if you do. Duke Sallos is adorable - when I needed help he got antsy like pick me pick me! I stated aloud before bed what I would like and he delivered three days later. I gave him whiskey and left his seal I drew that night. Simple.

10 Likes

Wow :o
I can not wait for him to accept my request …
But I hope I do everything correctly ^^’ and that he can make my request…

3 Likes

I ask about… Some fantasm. And then I write that I will share my expérience with others and leave some alcool for him every week during 3 month xD yeaaah… I’m precise x)
Then I draw the sigil on the paper and put some blood on it… I have the feeling that I have to do that. I gaze at it, I can not talk loud so I just talk in my head what I want and I think about my fantasm and then I burn it and wait…
If I made something wrong is that impolite if I do another one ?

1 Like

I would just wait and see. Don’t worry so much. Doubt is the killer. Only once your time frame has passed with no forward movement toward your goal should you revisit the ritual. Trust the Duke to do his job.

2 Likes

I trust him ^^
I just want to be sure I suppose ^^’ i didnt put my name on it… and didnt wait to feel something before burning it… D: I worry to much I know
*bad laurence

2 Likes

I go see in my burning bowl, and what I see ? Some rest of petition. Burn it. After 5 minutes, still burn xD it is waaay too long

1 Like

Okay… After 15min my bowl break … Oo

1 Like