Personal journal, Dayvon Crotty /Lucifer/belial/azazel/king paimon

When I was 3 years old, I had lost my biological parents, due to poor choices of drugs that my mom was doing, and my father had no say, so there was no choice but to be given to my aunt and uncle.The pain I had been carrying, the bullying in school l, then come home to my aunt and uncles abuse, as they would beat me and wondering where redemption was for me, this god that they pray to, if he was so loving why do they abuse me. As I would cry in church, begging for help, but no answer, the violence just got worse not only in school, but at home, no one to care. Until I started to get angry, and wondering, there has to be a way out, my anger drive me to hating everyone, then I started looking into the occult, as I desired to have power in the palm of my hand. Then that’s when I heard a voice, whispering, my child, my son, as I had studied demons, I knew this was Lucifer speaking to me, the world around me getting worse. Then as soon as I turned 18, I was kicked out of my home, sleeping at a motel, btw this was a month ago,and spending all my money on food and the motel, slowly running out until I knew that I was heading towards being homeless, lost all my freinds at school, I wanted to kill myself, as I stared at Lucifer/belial/azazel/paimon sigil, with tears running down my face, knowing my life was over, until I got a text, and it was my dad, who I haven’t seen since the last time I visited him, which was 7 years ago. He said he would pick me up, and he took me to his home where I currently am now, staring a new life, and building a relationship with my dad that I never had. Lucifer/belial/azazel/king paimon had saved my life, as my dad came us hugging, I was truly happy. As I had a conversation with my Freind morgana, she had confirmed that that /Lucifer/belial/azazel/ king paimon had saved my life, and I was truly happy. Btw in my struggle before I met my dad, I am great full that morgana, and oberion has helped me, they were there to give me advice in my struggle, and they still continue to help me, so if you need help or advice, I would recommend them, they are truly great people. So In conclusion for today, I was told that these spirits were evil, and would lead me to destruction, when they saved my life, brung me back to my dad, fuck Christianity, and most compassion to Lucifer/belial/azazel/king paimon.

5 Likes

I hate that yyiu had to go through something like this but in retro spect it take a really harsh fall and a hell of alot of pain to get to where you need to be honestly in other words you wouldn’t be here if none of that happen your life is now a new and you are going to do great things so long as you stay with the ones whom saved you you reach out to them and they all heard you that is very special build up those relationships keep your head up and know you have a huge family behind you that care for you truely and deeply…
Sorry ranting but seeing stories like this makes me mad and we’ll sad so I’m glad your doing bettrr

1 Like

@bunny4cam thanks :grin: I’m glad I have you to support me means a lot

1 Like

I’m always here to help you know life can be a dread I’d you feel alone I was there once but being here on balg I don’t feel that way anymore so I’m glad I can be there for some one who had a almost similar situation like me growing

1 Like

Stay safe man and
FUCK CHRISTIANITY AND ALL THEIR NEFARIOUS VAMPIRIC EGREGORES…

1 Like

Ιtd unbelievable how difficult and unfair life can be. But what you know now, is that you are much stronger and mature than anyone else in your age.
Respect boy, you were in flames and you re-borned again from the ashes…
Now life is yous!! Live it as you wish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Trishul66 @Greecya I really appreciate y’all support thank you

1 Like

@Greecya @Trishul66 oh btw way, as you know we are in Caous from the corona virus and they are letting people go from their jobs, so curious if you guys any money spells,I need for right now 150 dollars, thanks guys

Personally i work from home. so thαnkfully im okay with money. However, you need to know that manifesting money is the most difficult. Even experienced practitioneers are not able to do that. Maybe you could affecf the circumstances and avoid giving money away but in this case, what you need is an income.
If you could try to find a job as a delivery? Everything is working like this now, so they are looking for people I guess

1 Like

@Greecya ok thank you

Depends on what kind of income he needs. In most cases a simple delivery position doesn’t make a big difference in one’s finances… :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Ofcourse. Just recommend something in those difficult days we all have… I guess there are more choices if you search around

For me, this applies for love spells and death curses.
I have used money manifestation with sigil magick and the results ,while not instant, they weren’t delayed either.
Love spells for me require two months at best before I start seeing visible results.
And death curses… Hmm… Well lets say it’s been 4 months already with constant meditation on it and the results are still very faint.

1 Like

@Mystic-Void do you have some of those sigils and how to use it, thanks

@Greecya and thanks I’ll look around

1 Like

I usually burn the sigils I use for manifestation :sweat_smile:
But I could make one for you. DM me if you want and I’ll get back to you during the day because I am a little busy right now.
I will include how I use them , too.

1 Like

Ηaaa you came in my point here.
Which is a strong love spell you would recommend? And let’s not change topic because our posts will be moved in another topics :laughing:
You can pm me if you have time and you want to share your opinion about it

@Mystic-Void dm? That’s direct message right? And I’ve never really tried to direct message someone,And btw I really appreciate you helping me out, thanks, also just sent you a message so please let me know if you got it, not really sure how to dm

@Greecya btw I feel ya on the love thing😂, being single sucks, and the people I get with, end up cheating on me😭